Chapter 6

*Time skip to Friday*

Lee's POV

It's good that Justin is starting to be happy again because I really thought he would be depressed for months, it's also amazing that we all are starting to be more like our old selves, and I looked at my phone for the time it's going on 7 am. I got up out of bed before I went for a shower where I did my daily routine, I got changed into a white top along with black jeans, and leather jacket before I put a pair of Nike trainers on.

I ran my fingers through my hair before going downstairs to make a coffee, I also made bacon with syrup, and I was in the middle of eating when Justin came downstairs. Justin got a cup of coffee before he sat down next to me.

"Lee. I need to tell you something important but you can't get mad at me okay?" Justin tells/ asked me while looking at me with a straight face.

"Yeah. I won't get mad, you can tell me anything bro" I tell Justin while looking at him weird before I gave him a small smile.

"Well I started doing drugs again, now I owe this guy £900" he tells me while looking down at his hands nervously.

"Why have turned to drugs once again for?" I asked Justin trying to keep my cool, I know why he's taking drugs but I want to hear it from him.

"I just wanted to forget you know, I don't mean forget her I just mean I wanted to take my mind off Stacey, and drugs seemed like an good idea at the time" Justin states while looking at me again.

"Was it a one time thing or are you going to go off the rails like you did when Mary died?" I asked him, I just have to make sure he's my wee brother after all, and it hurts knowing he's hurting that much that Justin thinks the only way to cope is by taking drugs.

"I only took it that once but I can or can't say that it was a one time thing you know" Justin tells me, and he looks like he is going to cry.

"Okay bro, you pay the guy the £900 it's not like you have a choice then we will talk more after work since that's Steven, and Ryan up" I tell Justin with a straight face so he knows I am being serious about this talk.

"Thanks bro. I am going for a shower" Justin tells me then walks out.

I gave him a nod while taking a drink of my coffee, as Ryan, and Steven walks into the kitchen.

"Morning Lee" Steven says to me while sitting down at the table.

"Morning Steven. Morning Ryan" I say to Steven, and looked at Ryan who was making a coffee.

"Morning" Ryan muttered because he isn't a morning person.

I went into the living room to watch t.v while I am waiting on the guys to get ready so that we can go to work, after what felt like forever they were ready then we all got into the car, and I drove us to the garage. We all got out the car before we started working on the cars, we have to finish before the end of the day, and the car Steven was working on the engine wouldn't start.

"Steven go get us coffee's while I will work on the engine" Justin says to Steven.

"Are you sure? I can get the engine to work" Steven asked, and tells Justin.

"Yeah I am sure. I will fix the engine while you get us all a coffee, and I know you can do it" Justin states while walking over to the car Steven is working on.

Steven started walking to the get us coffee's after we told him what type of coffee we wanted, and Justin started working on the engine.