Chapter 2

Lee's POV

I'm sitting next to Justin on the plane but he hasn't spoke, every time I try to talk to Justin he replies with short answers I understand the fact that he misses Stacey because we all do but he's acting like he's the only one that's hurting, and I still have the text Stacey sent me before jumping into the water since it's the last thing she sent me. I mentally sighed while I looked at Justin, he keeps looking at the "enjoy life"  which is written above a moon with a star next to it tattoo that he got three days after Stacey died, and I'm hoping that Justin doesn't go down the same path he went down after Mary died. I finally gave up trying to talk to Justin so I put my earphones in before I shut my eyes just like Ryan, and Steven are doing.

Justin's POV

I'm currently looking at my tattoo then thought about the day I got it, I only got it because it reminded me of Stacey somehow but then again everything or everywhere reminds me of Stacey, and I wish I could go back in time so that I can tell Damien to fuck off also to leave Stacey alone. I thought about myself like always, I was the one that told her to go back to Damien like a right dick, I don't even know what to do anymore since I'm hurting so bad even though the guys want to help me but they can't, and I know they are hurting too but here I am making about me like always. 

I haven't even asked how they are because for one Lee is trying his best to get us away from all this shit just like he did when Mary died, second Ryan he did see Stacey as a little sister so I know he's hurting really bad, and when I told him what Damien said after I told Damien that Stacey died Ryan wanted to go round there to kill him because he never seen how precious Stacey was/is to us all.  Steven well he's usually the one that jokes around all the time but recently he just sits on his phone or stays in his room, Steven still blames himself because he pressed play on that video. 

The plane landed so we all got our bags before getting into the car so that we can go to our new house, the ride was silent it's like we see all scared to say anything, I know they all want to speak about Stacey but their scared encase I do something stupid again because a couple of nights ago I had too much to drink, Steven came in with a can of Sprite then Lee said something about Stacey which I got angry about just because I heard her name then I punched the wall, and I know it's stupid but anyway I'm fed up with the silence right now.

"Lee how long until we are at the house?" I question him.

"We will be there in about 5" Lee tells me, I nodded.

 I went on my phone then went through my pictures until I found an album of Stacey, and I. I went through all the pictures of us, I smiled at all the stupid ones we took, then Lee pulled up to the house but I liked the old house better I thought to myself as we all got out of the car, then we all took our stuff out of the car before walking into the house. we all went into our rooms that we picked before starting to unpack all of our stuff, I took the longest because I have a lot of shit but I'm currently laying on my bed while holding Stacey's top in my hands.

I am just holding it while looking at it, then thought to myself why did she have to leave us because I miss her so much I sighed out loud before sitting the top down on my bed, went downstairs with the rest of the guys then I walked into the living room before smiling at the guys which made them give each other shocked looks.

"JUSTIN, YOU JUST SMILED FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MONTHS!"  Ryan yells happily.

"That's nice to know. I don't like this house that much, I like the old one better" I say to Ryan, and then complain to Lee like a kid.

"Justin we all liked the old house better, we couldn't stay there because of it just reminds all of us of Stacey. We need a fresh new start also we start work tomorrow" Lee tells us all.

"Yeah, I know that" I reply back to Lee.

"We actually going to start our own business?" Steven asked excited.

"Yeah, I bought a garage" Lee states.

"Okay guys. I'm going to find a beach in this place so if you need me just call alright. I will answer" I tell the guys before walking out the front door.

I start walking about looking for the beach, I only got to the beach because I feel really close to Stacey when I am there, I finally found the beach after looking for about an hour or something, and I made my way to the rocks where I watched the water hit off of the rocks since it's really calming. I looked to the sky just thinking about Stacey, I was at the beach for quite a while before deciding to head back to the house, I walked into the house then went into the living room before I sat down while Ryan, and Lee are cooking dinner.

Steven, and I are watching t.v when I say watching what I mean is that I'm sitting there thinking while the t.v is just noise, Ryan came through into the living room before he sat down next to me, and gave me a smile. I smiled back at him before going into the kitchen to make myself a black coffee, after I made it the coffee I went back into the living room, and noticed that Steven is looking at me.

"I honestly don't know how you, and Stacey can drink that" Steven says while pulling a face.

"It's nice, now stop pulling a face" I tell him while sitting down.

"Justin, you know the stoner guy from school?" Lee questions me from the kitchen.

"Yeah?" I question him.

"He just tried to add me on Facebook,also he followed me on Instagram" Lee tells me.

"You're fucking joking right?" I question Lee.

"Nah, here look for yourself" Lee says to me while giving me his phone.

I took the phone off of Lee, checked to see the guy had actually tried to add him on Facebook also he does follow Lee on Instagram, I am so pissed off what the fuck is the guys doing I thought myself before I decided to message him off of Lee's phone.

*Messages*

To stoner guy
"Why the fuck are you trying to add Lee on Facebook? Also unfollow him on Instagram."

From stoner guy
"I can do what I want...What are you going to do make me unfollow him?"

To stoner guy
"That's good for you, yeah if I have too."

From stoner guy
"Okay."

To stoner guy
"Okay what?"

From stoner guy
"I will unfollow him on Instagram."

I left it at that before I gave Lee his phone back,  went to get my dinner that Lee, and Ryan made. I ate my dinner before putting on the movie step-brothers for a while then went to bed after the movie finished, I lay on my bed thinking about Stacey like I do every night which makes me sigh since I really want to go back, and change everything that happened that night.