Chapter 8

Justin's POV

It's going on 7 pm, I have been in my room ever since we have came back from work, I'm currently walking downstairs to get Lee so we can go and give the drug dealer his money. I walk into the living room where everyone is, I wait at the living room door for Lee when Lee gets up from the couch Steven, and Ryan gives him a questioning look.

"Where are you two going?" Steven asked curiously, and Lee looked at him.

"I'm going with Justin to pay his drug dealer to make sure that he doesn't buy anymore drugs" Lee tells Steven, and Ryan casually. 

I look at them both, Steven looked at me with a disappointment while Ryan just glared at me but he looked like he wanted to kill me, and then Lee looked at me  before nodding towards the door. I nod at him, then walk to his car while he gets the car keys, I get in the passenger side once Lee gets the keys, and Lee starts driving.  The ride is silent the only time Lee spoke to me is when he asked me for directions, I got out of the car then Lee got out after me, and I walked into the bar where I met my drug dealer.

Lee stood at the bar watching me give the drug dealer the money, I walked over to Lee then we left the bar, and got in the car. The ride home was silent, we finally pulled up at the house Lee finally spoke to me, I couldn't understand what he was saying then all I heard was "He's waking up", and I was in a room with white walls.

I looked around the room where I seen Lee, Ryan, Steven, and Stacey wait what no she's dead. I must be dreaming I think to myself then I started coughing, Stacey gave me a glass of water I drank the water while looking at Stacey wondering why am I seeing her, and I look at Lee with a confused look. 

"You see Stacey too right?" I asked him unsure.

"Yeah, Stacey has been by your side for the whole 6 months while you were in a coma" Lee tells me, and I gave him a confused look. 

"Why was I in a coma for 6 months?" I ask no one in particular, I noticed Stacey looking down at the floor. 

"It's my fault your in a coma, you saved me but you broke a rib which punctured your right lung, and then you went into a coma" Stacey explains to me, and I gave her a worried look.

"This is a dream right? Stacey you killed yourself by jumping off the rocks which made the guys, and I moved away then we opened our own business, and we all missed you" I ask then tell her still convinced that I am dreaming. 

"Justin, you must have dreamed about while you were in a coma , yes Stacey jumped off the rocks but you manged to get her out of the water before she drowned, as you jumped into the water you hurt your rib cage of one of the rocks which caused it to break, and punctured your right lung" Steven tells me.

I nod at him still trying to wrap my head around the fact that I am in hospital, that Stacey is alive also that I never took drugs or moved to a different country with the guys, that I just dreamed about it all, and Lee looked at me with a tired look in fact all the guys are tired then I smiled at them.

"Guys go home, I am fine" I tell them which made them give me a shocked look.

"YOU REALLY THINK WE ARE GOING TO LEAVE YOU NOW THAT YOUR'E AWAKE!?"  Ryan shouts at me, and I nod at him.

"You guys are tired so you should go home, I will see you tomorrow when I come home, and also Stacey your moving back in with the guys, and I" I tell her with a smile, and Stacey looked at me with her head titled to the side.

"I have moved back in with you guys, Lee kind of made me come back after what happened to you, also Damien hasn't bothered me ever since I have moved back in with you guys" Stacey tells me which makes me happy. 

"We are going to go since visiting time is over but Lee will pick you up tomorrow to bring you home, and we have school so we will see you when we get back" Ryan tells me, and I nod at him.

The guys left which just left me staring at a ceiling for the rest of the night, I just can't get over the fact that Stacey is alive, and then a doctor came in to take blood tests also to make sure that I am breathing okay. I fall asleep about 11 pm before I woke up at 10 am, I sat up in the bed then looked around the room Lee was standing at the door with a smile on his face, and he came over to me with a bag in his hand. 

I gave him a confused look then looked back at the bag, Lee flung the bag on the bed, and I looked through it. The bag only had my clothes in it so I can get changed out of the hospital clothes, Lee helped me up off the bed so I can go into the bathroom to get changed, and once I was changed Lee, and I walked out of the hospital. We got in the car, I noticed my phone was sitting on the dashboard so I picked up my phone then unlocked it, my home screen it's just a picture of Stacey, and I. 

Lee started driving we were driving for about 5 minutes then the car stopped, I looked to see we are at KFC drive thru then Lee started ordering our food, and when we got our food we went home. Lee pulled up to the driveway then I started to think about how I thought Stacey was dead, and the guys couldn't cope with it. I felt someone shove me, I looked at Lee then got out of the car, and waited for Lee to unlock the front door. We walked in the house, I went upstairs to my room while Lee walked into the living room, I noticed that there is a lot of Stacey's stuff in my room, and I smiled I like the fact that she has her stuff in my room.