Chapter 9

Stacey's POV

We got back from visiting Justin for the one millionth time but this time it was different because he actually woke up from his coma, we are all happy since we weren't 100% sure if he would wake up, and if he didn't it would be my fault since he jumped into the water to save me. I haven't spoken to Damien ever since I have moved in with Lee, and the guys. I still get bullied at school because of the video that Jai uploaded of what the guy did to me, and it got worse after people found out that I have moved in with Lee, and the guys. 

I go up to Justin and I's room then walked over to the bed, I sat on in just thinking that tomorrow that Justin will be laying in bed which means I can hug him before thinking what if Justin doesn't want me here because I could have killed him,  then I felt sad because the last couple of months haven't been the same without him, and I decided to go downstairs into the living room where the guys are sitting playing the Xbox. Steven looks at me before he smiled at me, and I smiled back him.

"You look happy" Lee comments while looking at me, and I nod at him.

"Yeah obviously I am, Justin is finally awake" I say to him while smiling. 

"Stacey can you make us pancakes?" Ryan asked me.

"Chocolate chip ones yeah?" I question him, and Ryan nods at me. 

I walk into the kitchen where I started making the chocolate chip pancakes, I was putting the pancakes onto a plate when Ryan comes in, and takes one off of the plate then starts eating it. I mentally roll my eyes at him before taking the rest of the plate into the living room so everyone else can get some pancakes before Ryan eats them all, and I sat down on the couch going through my Facebook. 

"I'm going to pick Justin up from the hospital tomorrow, you will be going to school because I don't want any arguments tomorrow about who is coming with me to pick Justin up" Lee tells us. 

"Okay" we all say to Lee at the same time. 

Lee nods his head at us then walks upstairs to his room, I guess because he's tired since he hasn't been sleeping a lot recently, and I don't think that any of us have slept a lot ever since Justin has been in hospital. I looked at the time it's going on 11 pm so I decided to go to bed since I am kind of tired, and also the fact I need to be up early tomorrow for school. I go to Justin, and I's room where I get changed into one of Justin's tops then get into bed while listening to music since it helps me sleep. 

I was woken up with my alarm going off at 6 am, got out of bed before going for a shower where I did my daily routine, and got changed into my school uniform. I blow dried my hair before putting on my make-up, then went downstairs to make breakfast for the guys, and myself. I was nearly finished making the bacon when the guys came downstairs, came into the kitchen then sat down at the table, and I put the bacon along with the pancakes on the plates then gave them to the guys. 

"Thanks" Lee says. 

Ryan along with Steven say it while stuffing their faces, which makes me laugh at them while making myself a coffee, and I looked at Lee. 

"What time are you picking Justin up at?" I question him, Lee gave me a confused look.

"I am picking him at 10, I have already told you no one is coming with me" Lee tells me with a stern look.

"I know you have already told us that no one is coming with you, I was just wanting to know if Justin will be here or not when I came back from school" I say to Lee. 

Lee nods at me then looks at Steven, and Ryan. I gave them all a questioning look, they all smile at me then Ryan stands up, and puts his plate in the sink. 

"Steven, Stacey, and I are going to start heading. Tell Justin we said hey, that we will see him after school" Ryan says to Lee, and Lee nods at him. 

I go upstairs to my room grab my phone along with my earphones, then pick up my school bag before going back downstairs where Ryan, and Steven are waiting at the front door for me. I get to the hallway, Ryan opens the front door then we all walk out before we started walking to school, and we are just talking about what we should do tonight since Justin is back home but I honestly think he won't want to do anything. Ryan thinks we should go to a night club while Steven thinks we should just go to pizza hut, and we get into the school building before we go to our lockers to take our books out that we need for today's classes. 

I opened my locker there was pictures of me getting undressed in Justin's room, I stood there shocked someone has been taking pictures of me that's creepy, Steven picked a picture up then ripped it up, and put it in the bin.

"WHO THE FUCK DID THIS!?" Ryan shouted at people in the hallway.

No one answered him like always when he asked them stuff, I looked at Ryan he looked beyond pissed off, and so did Steven. I sighed before I shut my locker, started walking away then Ryan, and Steven caught up with me. 

"Are you okay Stace?" Steven asked me, and I looked at him.

"I'm fine just a little bit freaked out, I just really want to get this day over with so I can go home, and see Justin" I tell Steven, and Ryan.

We all walked to our classes, I put my earphones in I'm currently listen to 'Theory of a Deadman- Bitch Came Back' while walking to the back of the class where I usually sit.