Chapter 7

Justin's POV

I can't believe I just told Lee about me taking drugs  because the last time I took them I went off the rails, and I never told the guys they figured it out themselves. I am currently doing the engine on Stevens car while he goes to get everyone coffee, I need to pay the guy £900 hundred tonight then I started thinking that I don't want to go alone because if I do then I might just ask him for more, so I am going to ask Lee to come with me, and I am hoping he says yes. I have finished doing the engine for the car that Steven is supposed to be working on oh talking about the devil he is here with our coffee, I walked up to Steven, and took my coffee.

"Thanks man" I say to him.

"No bother, did you get the engine to work?" Steven said then asked me.

"Yeah I did, that's both our cars done for today" I tell Steven, and Steven smiled.

I looked over to Lee then at Ryan before walking over to them both while Steven sat down.  Lee looked at Ryan before they both smiled at me, and I smiled back at them.

"Do any of you both need a hand with anything? Steven, and I have both finished our cars" I say/ question them which makes Ryan looks at me then to Steven, and he raised his eyebrow at me.

"Steven is sleeping on the chair" Ryan said with a chuckle then Lee, and I turn round to see that Steven is actually sleeping which makes us both chuckle as well. 

"I think we are almost done with our cars too so you can sit down, and chill out" Lee tells me. 

I nod at him before sitting on the chair next to Steven, I'm currently going through my Facebook but there is nothing interesting on it, after waiting about 20 minuets Lee, and Ryan finish working on their cars. I woke Steven up by slapping him on the face, when he woke up then glared at me.

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?"  Steven shouted at me while rubbing his face.

"We are going home, I woke you up" I tell him, and Steven rolled his eyes. 

We got in the car Lee, and Ryan were already in the car waiting for us. I got in the back seat then Steven sat next to me before I connected my phone to the cars Bluetooth, and I went into my music before taken 5 minuets to pick a song then I finally put on 'Nirvanna- Smells like teen spirit'.  We got home Lee park the car before Ryan, and Steven got out of the car first then walked into the house. 

"Lee can you come with me tonight?" I ask him trying not too sound pathetic or anything.

"Why do you want me to come with you?" Lee asked me.

"Just to make sure that I don't buy anymore drugs" I tell him while looking him in the eyes so he knows I am being serious.

"Sure but if Steven or Ryan ask where we are going don't expect me to lie for you, I know your my brother but you can't expect me to lie to them" He tells me with a serious look, and I nod.

We got out of the car then we walked into the house too see Ryan is sitting on the floor while smoking a fag, I gave him a weird look before going up to my room to take a shower, and get out of these work clothes.