"Just hold on to me", I said softly to Keith. "I'll take the jumpscares first, if that's what you're so afraid of". Kyle glanced and pouted in jealously. I noticed and stroked his hair to share some love.

Keith finally looked up, nodded hesitantly, and agreed to go in, just in time for our turn to enter. Kyle was brave enough to be a little ahead in front of us, not seems a little worried at all. The place was like a cave; dark with all those cliches horror decoration.

After getting used to the dark, suddenly, a zombie jumped out of nowhere grabbing our legs. His eyes has fallen off and his neck looks like it was about to fall down. Neat costumes.

"YHJMFS@#$%DDAYTFD#@$%%^@TEDSXG&^RBFDX!!!!!"

((I literally just slammed my keyboard for that with the Shift on))

Keith was screaming his lungs off, I was more startled by his scream and Kyle was emotionless. Before we could do anything else Keith has pulled both our hands and ran for dear life all while screaming. I swear I heard the zombie laughing his ass off, so did Kyle.

When he paused to take a breath, two sadako-like creatures appeared from the ceiling right in front of his face.

Screaming even louder, Keith by reflex slapped the both of them and continue running restlessly. I muttered a sorry to the two role-player and tries to catch up to Keith with Kyle.

The next thing I knew, a mummy with a face all mushed up was gripping against Keith scaring him while the dude screamed louder if possible, swatting his arms around.

When he saw me, he ran to me embrace but the mischievous role-player followed him and touched his shoulder. Keith cringe, then fainted. My turn to scream. Kyle apparently was enjoying the show and is rolling on the floor laughing then high-fived all the ghosts we met before.

***

We were now sitting on a bench just outside the haunted house entry. I had Keith who just recently fainted on my lap.

"Did you hear the loud scream a while ago?! This attraction gotta be exciting!" Some visitors said to one another. I resist giggling and shook my head. They gotta mean Keith.

From the corner of my eyes I could see Kyle walking over with a soaked handkerchief in his hand, just like what I asked him to do. He smiled at me as he handed it. I placed it on Keith's forehead after I swept his bangs away.

Kyle sat next to before glancing at Keith, smirking. "Pffftt, at least he didn't cry this time."

I raised an eyebrow, "He ever did?"

Kyle seems to remember something and suddenly just burst out laughing. "Hahaha! When we were watching Insidious with our cousins he was crying and begging for us to turn it off!"

I chuckled and caressed Keith's head. "Well, at least he's a little braver now. I admit that movie also kinda freaked me out."

"Hah, I was the only one not batting an eye", Kyle told me. "Haven't got to see the second one though."

"Let's go see it together, then!" I suggested. "You like horror stuff, don't you? I'm sure Jones has the CD", I added with a smile.

"Cool", he replied. But then he strangely avoided my eye contact. "Pretty weird interest, isn't it?"

I raised an eyebrow. This seems to be a pretty similar atmosphere like when we get off the first rollercoaster, except with Keith. "It's not. It's for amusement purpose, and it's pretty acceptable right?"

He let out a little sigh, "I guess". Kyle finally looks up and blushes, realizing I have leaned in closer to him and gave him a kiss on his cheek. I motioned for him that it's the farthest I could go intimate, since we're in public after all.