Kang Seulgi

{REWRITTEN}

"Have your parents not called yet?" Jungkook grumbled, rubbing his eyes from yet another sleepy night.

"No, but Yoongi has," Jimin chuckled, staring at his phone. No surprise, his parents didn't really talk to him or worry. He just told himself it was because he was almost an adult, but the social hierarchy didn't help his situation.

He listened to the 8/157 voicemails from Yoongi. They consisted of over dramatic yelling, scolding, and maybe a few tears.

ring...

"Yah! You piece of shit! Where are you, who are you with, is there a knife nearby?" Yoongi yelled into the phone.

"Calm down, I'm at Jung..." Jimin paused, not knowing if he should tell Yoongi.

"Jung??? Hoseok? Eunji?? Daehyun???" Yoongi listed off.

"N-no... it's Jungkook," Jimin prayed Yoongi didn't know his teacher's first name.

Jungkook watched in amusement, deciding to get up and shower so he could be ready for class. Jimin stayed on the phone, clothes thrown at his face.

"Who the fuck is Jungkook? Tell me! What happened Friday?!" Yoongi continued.

"I was on my heat," Jimin answered.

"Who took care of you?! Was it this mysterious Jungkook? What's his last name?!" Yoongi's yelling started to hurt Jimin's poor ears.

"Yeah, his last name is... J-Jeon??" Jimin winced for the oncoming scream.

"YAH! PUT ME ON SPEAKER PHONE RIGHT NOW!"

"It's not a big deal, Yoongi!! Just...I need to get ready, I promise I'll talk at school," Jimin rushed, pressing the hang up button. He scurried around to get deodorant from his gym bag and slathered it on. He brushed through his hair and slapped on the tiniest bit of makeup. He didn't want to wear the expensive embellished Gucci pants or shirt, but he didn't seem to have a choice.

When Jungkook came out in Versace, Jimin about passed out. His hair was slightly wet, he had makeup on, and his earrings were simple but made Jimin drool.

"Are you planning on seducing the school?!" He gaped.

Jungkook chuckled. "Maybe not on purpose."

They stepped out to the fresh smell of pancakes and lemons. Across the table, there was aligned fruits, lemon drop cupcakes, a stack of pancakes drenched in syrup, and two full glasses of milk.

"You're really trying to fatten me up, aren't you?" Jungkook chuckled, making sure Jimin was seated before him.

"I'm making sure you eat a big breakfast because you always forget to take your lunch to work. Ah, Jimin, would you mind taking it for him? I'll pack you one too," Miashi smiled.

"I'll take his, but there's no need to give me one," Jimin waved off.

"Nonsense! What would you like?" Miashi said as she was packing up Jungkook's over-the-top lunchbox.

"Oh my god, Jungkook, is that a fucking Louis Vuitton lunchbox? Where did you even get that?" Jimin felt so inferior next to this godly rich man.

"I have a designer friend who works for them offer to make a custom one," Jungkook shrugged.

"What a waste of money," Jimin grumbled, chewing his food up.

"Ah, Miashi, give him kimchi jjigae. I cleaned the thermos out a few days ago," Jungkook winked at the younger.