Repeat

{REWRITTEN}

Jimin hadn't been able to look Mr. Jeon in the eye. Hell, he hadn't even been able to go into the room! His little outburst had him heaving in worry.

"Hey, Jimin, what's wrong?" Taehyung asked in the hallway, seeing Jimin curled up at the edge of the wall.

"I k-kinda yelled at Mr. Jeon..." Jimin mumbled.

"Why?!" Taehyung kneeled, seeing the boy's puffy face.

"H-he was going to give me a different test than the rest of the class... and I yelled for him to give me the same test... and I swore," Jimin covered his eyes, feet moving impossibly closer.

"He shouldn't care about that you're a teen-,"

"I said that I deserved the F cause I was a dumb fuck and I ran away," Jimin looked away.

There was silence other than Jimin's name being called in homeroom.

"Mr. Min, do you know where he is?" Mr. Jeon asked.

"He was with me on the train, but-,"

"Go find him, please," and the screeching of the chair sounded. Jimin let a few tears fall until Yoongi walked out.

"C'mon, Min, it's okay... he won't yell at you," Yoongi reassures, ignoring Taehyung's presence and letting his soft side show. Yoongi carefully brushed the hair out of his best friend's face, giving him a pout.

"Please?"

Jimin couldn't refuse Yoongi's 'omega side.' So, he carefully got up and stumbled into the room.

"Park, is everything okay?" Mr. Jeon said, acting like he were clueless. It made Jimin slightly relieved.

The boys sat down, Jimin looking up with his tired eyes. He nodded slowly and let his head rest on the desk.

Mr. Jeon sighed and continued with grading some papers while the teenagers talked amongst themselves.

When the bell ring, it was a whole new level of stressed. Yoongi was leaving and Jimin couldn't think. He didn't really want to either.

"Jimin, come here, please," Mr. Jeon said, eyes not lifting from his desk. Jimin complies, quietly stepping up, thinking that if he did nobody would notice him.

"How can I help you understand?" Jungkook asked with a smile Jimin couldn't look away from.

"Don't patronize me..." Jimin mumbled.

"I want to help, Park. I do, but I don't know how to start, and your attitude doesn't make it any easier," Mr. Jeon sighed. He carefully grabbed Jimin's shaking forearm, looking up.

"Can you just let me help you graduate? It's what I'm here to do-,"

"You're here to make my life harder than it is," Jimin snorted, "how old even are you?"

Mr. Jeon was getting pushed over the edge by this. "I'm 24."

"Well, get your hands off me and let me sit down. Let me fail. I don't care at this point-,"

"Step outside with me." Mr. Jeon growled with a demanding tone. Jimin was taken aback, heart racing and submissive instincts kicking in. Jimin wasn't a dominant omega like Yoongi. He felt small and obligated to do as all alphas said, specifically pure bred ones.

The class's eyes were all on them, and Mr. Kim walked into the room to watch them while Jimin and Mr. Jeon were just in the hall.

"Why are you so set on not getting help when you need it, Park?" Mr. Jeon sighed. "Is there something at home happening?"

"K-kinda...?" Jimin said shyly. Mr. Jeon nodded.

"Would you care telling me what?" He pushed, leaving Jimin open.

"My family is very opinionated on roles, and as an omega I was just told to bear children. They didn't help me with my homework, so I did it myself. But they didn't believe their friends when they said I was illiterate, so they had to take me to some stupid doctor just to figure it out. And they did nothing about it. They don't want me to be educated, they just want proper grandchildren and money," Jimin babbled, feeling relieved to get it off his chest.

Mr. Jeon took in the information. "Have you ever gotten someone who tried to help?"

"No. You could probably give me a fifth grade paragraph and I wouldn't be able to read it because I was just thrown into the ocean. People always talked about me behind my back, teachers never picked on me to read aloud, but nobody ever offered, nobody ever said anything to my face. I'm a senior because Yoongi would sometimes try to teach me, he'd sometimes help with a question or two, but no one else," Jimin covered his face in embarrassment. Reality was that Yoongi just stole his homework and did it, and Jimin got the answers from tests for him.

"I want to help. When did you start to fall behind?" Mr. Jeon asked.

"I think in fourth grade?"

"See me after school, please. I promise, it's not detention, but let's do one-on-one, alright? I want to help you, but you have to contribute too, alright? You deserve this, okay?" Mr. Jeon pet Jimin's head, the two walking back into the classroom and sitting down.

Jimin took in a deep breath and dozed off, but he tried not to. He really did.