Rest

{REWRITTEN}

The sheer amount of condoms in the trash can and the smell of over sprayed perfume was mind boggling. Jimin woke up to the overwhelming scent of tuberose. From the bottle sitting on the nightstand, he wasn't shocked to find out it was Estée Lauder.

"J-Jungkook, what all happened?" He said quietly, shaking the man carefully.

Jungkook stirred awake, rolling over into his side and opening his eyes. "Aish, lay down, Jimin. Lay with me," he lazily smiled, hands resting on the younger's hips.

Jimin nuzzled closer, arms wrapping around Jungkook's back and his hands playing with the hair on his neck.

"You mean for the past week?" Jungkook snickered.

"What?! The whole week?! Wasn't it Friday?!" Jimin gasped, hair rising.

"Its been eight days, but yes. It's Saturday, but in the next week," The man explained, taking one hand up to card through Jimin's hair.

"We haven't gone to school at all?"

"Nope. All of my attention was on you," Jungkook gave a heartwarming smile, making Jimin melt in his arms.

"Y-you are too kind about this... I probably ruined all of your furniture, I must've been so annoying and needy and... ugh I'm so sor-,"

"Don't you dare say it. I should have asked if you were still a virgin, I should have bought more lube, I should have had your consent outside of it where you needed it, I should have taken my suppressants to be safe, there were so many things I should be sorry for!" Jungkook cut in. Jimin looked at him with soft, dark eyes.

"There's no need to think about all that," Jimin closed his eyes and let their noses touch together in peace and quiet. It felt like their little sanctuary, the warmed bed with large covers and pillows adjusted just to Jimin's liking. He didn't notice that he wasn't naked until moments later.

"I-oh, are these your clothes??" Jimin asked shyly, looking down at the expensive shorts, socks, and sweater he had on.

"Yeah, when it ended I knew you didn't want to wake up naked and neither did I, so I put you in some clothes after giving you a nice bath," Jungkook kissed the boy's forehead with love in every touch.

Jimin's fashion sense kicked in, Givenchy drawstring shorts, a pair of Bombas, and a Gucci sequined hoodie. A whole outfit that probably costed maybe $2.5k. All of the clothes cost more than the earrings he had gotten as a gift from his grandmother in Japan which were $900 diamond halo earrings.

"You are so expensive, Jungkook," Jimin sighed, feeling meek in the clothes. The room probably costed more than his life, and the house probably costed more than his family heritage dated back to 437 A.D. (he had some big historians in his family tree).

They took another nap, waking up to the fresh smell of lunch. They trotted down the spiral stairs to see a woman in PJs cutting rolls of sushi. The ingredients were sprawled across the island. Jimin watched as she expertly plated the food on dishes. There were little cups of sauce just next to them.

"Miashi!" Jungkook smiled, waving to the woman. She gave a hasty smile, making sure to keep her eyes on her cooking.

"Who's the boy, Jeon?" She asked, not bothering to eye him.

"This is Jimin," was all Jungkook said. Jimin felt a pang of disappointment. It was just weird to think that he was just a student, a stranger, just a random omega to Jungkook.

"Here's lunch. There's some chicken fried rice and lemon chicken. That kimchi from last night is in the fridge. Would Jimin like anything specific?" She asked, pushing the plates in front of the stools.  Jimin shook his head.