You're my snowflake.

10 years later:

"Babe, do you know where I put Kellan's sip cup?"

"It's by the tea pot," I heard my husband of 5 years' call out from the other room.

"Come on little man, let's go," I said as I hoisted little Kellan higher on my hip. Tomorrow was his 4th birthday, and Harry and I had been up all night searching for the perfect gift for our perfect son.

As he fiddled with the delicate necklace Harry had given me for our anniversary last month, I filled the cup with apple juice. His tiny hands grabbed for it, and when I finally gave it to him, he drank happily. "What do you say, Kel?" I asked, bouncing him a bit.

"Thank you mummy," he smiled his few toothed smile. I kissed his head of chocolate curls, something he had inherited from his father. Kellan was nearly an exact copy of Harry, but at least he had gotten my eyes.

"Why don't we go find daddy?" I asked, wandering through our large London flat as Kellan began to sing a song from the television. We stopped at mine and Harry's bedroom door.

Harry had his back facing the us, looking into the large wardrobe against the wall, most likely contemplating tie options.

His blue button up shirt tailored his body perfectly, his black chinos hanging off his hips ever so slightly. He didn't look a day over twenty, even though we were both going to be thirty in just two years.

"Boo!" Kellan squealed, causing him to turn around in surprise.

He smiled his crooked smile, the same smile that made me fall for him when we first met. "Trying to scare me, are you?" Harry reached out for our son, swinging him over his head.

Kellan laughed and laughed, causing me to stifle one as well. "We were just headed out to do a little grocery shopping, weren't we?" I asked Kellan, who was now roaming around our bed, rambling nonsense to himself. 

Harry leaned down, kissing me softly. "Can't it wait?" He murmured against my lips, pulling me closer to him.

"No," I warned, giggling, pulling at a curl that was hanging over his face. "I'm getting everything we need for Kel's birthday party tomorrow."

He jutted his lip out into a pout. "But you love me!" He leaned in swiftly for another kiss, sqeezing my waist suggestively. 

"Yes, I do, but your beautiful son happens to be sitting right there," I laughed, kissing his nose.

He sighed. "Fine, I guess I'll have to wait until tonight," he said, wiggling his eyebrows. I swatted his arm. "Harry! Stop that!"

"You know you want me," he laughed.

"I love you," I leaned my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes.

"I love you too," he whispered against my hair. "Forever."

"You know, I was thinking, maybe the boys could all come over tonight before the party tomorrow? I haven't seen El and Dani in a while, and I know Kel really wants to see Lucy and Maxson," I mused, referring to Lou and Eleanor's little girl his age.

Liam and Danielle had just had their first child Maxson only a few months ago. "Sounds wonderful," Harry agreed.

"Hey, K, do you fancy seeing Lucy tonight?" Harry asked the wiggly boy jumping on the bed.

"Yes! I love her!" Kellan smiled. "We'll grow up and be just like you and mummy!" I shot my husband a look.

"You've got plenty of time for that, bud," Harry chuckled, planting a kiss on Kellan's smooth cheek.

"I'll marry her!" Kellan declared, and with that, he waddled out of the room.

"Oh boy," I groaned as I watched him go. "We've created a monster,"    

a/n: well, fuck this is the end :( I hope you don't hate me too much for cutting it short. I had big plans for this story that ended up not working out and I hope you can forgive me for its overall shitty-ness. My Niall story is currently taking over my life at the moment, so keep your eyes peeled for that one. 

I love every single one of you for reading :) Thank you for sticking with me. -N