I don't know if things are getting clearer.

So, clearly, this Harry Styles was something else.

I took his hand in mine. "Addison Saint-Claire." I stepped away from him and slid to a sitting position on the asphalt. The space was so small, I had to scrunch into a ball just to sit. He took a seat next to me.

"So, am I like, living every teenage girl's dream right now?"

"Probably," he shrugged.

"Well, you sure aren't modest."

"I'm just being realistic!" He said, trying to defend himself.

"It's okay, I believe you!" I laughed.

After a while, he fished a phone out of his pocket and tapped in a few letters before looking over at me. "Do you want to meet another member of One Direction?" His puzzlingly green eyes flashed mischievously.

"What in the world is that?"

"You're looking at 1/5 of it," he gestured to himself.

And I would've been all for it -- cute, nice guys asking me places, and everything. But it was my first day in London, and I was beyond exausted. Plus, I had just met this curious character about twenty minutes ago, and I was, admittedly, a bit frightened. "Ummm--"

"Actually, no. I'm not giving you an option; you're coming with me."

"Excuse me?" My eyes went wide.

This Harry Styles was painfully infuriating. He looked at his phone again, then back at me. "That's Louis. He says he's come to rescue us," he chuckled, noticing my rage. "It'll be fun, I promise," he coaxed with those strange eyes, and I felt my guard drop.

I sighed, what have I got to lose? He stood up from his sitting position, offering me a hand. I took it warily, and he pulled me to my feet. "Come on, then," he tugged my hand that was still tightly holding his.

We ran through the narrow alley together and into the now lamp lit street with me trailing behind.

"Would you stop pulling! I'm not a toddler!" I grumbled. No sooner had we emerged, about twenty or so girls spotted the man who was still holding my hand, and then slowly they spotted me.

Their eyes narrowed, and a pang of fear went through my chest. They were like vultures circling prey.

"Run!" He whispered, and before I knew what was happening, we were sprinting down the busy London street as fast as my legs could carry me. It felt like miles before he pulled me into a small shop to escape, laughing and out of breath.

"I think being around you just might kill me," I wheezed, leaning against him a little.

He rolled his eyes and pressed the phone to his ear as it began to ring. "Yeah, Lou, it's me. Yes I know! Look, we'll be waiting on 3rd street. In the bookshop. Okay. See you soon."

He looked at me, and once again, I was taken aback by the colour of his eyes. They weren't just green either; they had bits of blue and gold in them as well. I smiled, they reminded me of the ocean. "He'll be here soon. But while we're here, tell me about yourself, Alley-Girl," he smiled one of those brilliantly white smiles, and my heart did a backflip.

"Well, actually, today is my first day in London. I just got here from Chicago."

He whistled lowly. "That's a long way away."

"Yeah, but it's definitely worth it," I smiled.

"You're not homesick?" he asked, leaning in closer to listen.

I shook my head. "Not at all. I'm relieved, actually."

I knew he was confused by my answer, but he didn't ask me anymore about it, which I was grateful for.

Suddenly, two hands clamped down on his shoulders, shaking him violently. "Lou, mate, cut it out!" Harry whined. My eyes followed the tanned arms and up to a very handsome faced man with tousled brown hair and a set of charismatic blue eyes.

"I have been looking everywhere for you, you crazy arsehole!" his voice had a hint of a laugh in it, and I even found myself smiling.

There was something about this other boy that was almost child-like and carefree compared to the one I'd spent the last few hours with. Louis turned to me with a wide smile. "Hello, I'm being terribly rude. Is this the girl you were talking about, Haz?" Harry flushed red. "I hope Harry didn't creep you out too much by lurking in the shadows, he tends to do that," Louis continued to embarrass the younger boy.

"Do not!" Harry groaned, and I giggled, holding my hand out for the boy to shake.

"I'm Addison, nice to meet you."

"Louis Tomlinson."

I sighed, looking at them both. "Well, meeting you has been lovely, aside from the obvious, of course, but I should probably be heading to bed." I started to walk out the door, but Harry caught my shoulder.

"We should take you back to your hotel," He murmured, rocking back on his heels. "It's the least I can do."

"No, no, it's fine--"

"I insist." He flashed me another blindingly white smile, but I noticed that he'd stepped a little farther away from me, and I lost my smile a bit.

"O-okay. Thanks," I stuttered.

Louis led the way to a black van, all the while chatting to Harry excitedly about something really complicated and British that I couldn't understand; I had no idea what any of the words meant. I gave the driver the directions and soon we had made it to the hotel's main entrance. I sighed heavily, looking at the two very handsome boys. "Thank you for the ride, guys. See you around, I guess."

"No problem," Louis smiled.

I began gathering my things and hopped out of the van but realized my phone was nowhere to be found. I threw the door open again, scratching my head. "Back so soon?" Harry laughed, and I noticed as sneakiness flashed across his features.

"Oh, I see what you did there. Give me back my phone, you idiot!" I laughed as the familiar iPhone appeared out of his pocket.

"Hey, there is no need for name calling here, I saved your butt today," he winked. "By the way, you'll be getting a text message very shortly."

I rolled my eyes. "Great, I'm looking forward to it."

I said this with sarcasm in my voice, but in truth, I was so happy. I felt like Harry and I were friends long before the whole incident today. "Now, goodbye," I called.

"See you soon Addison," Harry murmured, smiling crookedly.

Oh, this boy was cute and he knew it. "Y-yeah. Okay," I sputtered awkwardly, before closing the door behind me.

I practically ran to my room, a smile plastered across my face. I even said hello to the unfriendly doorman as I passed. When I opened the door, I flopped down on the bed with a sigh. I had found friends. Attractive friends, at that.

As I lay there, I wondered when I would get Harry's text. As if on cue, my phone screen illuminated from the bedside table, and I scrambled to reach it. As I read, I couldn't help but laugh out loud at the message I found: "From: Hazza Is A Sex Machine: hey there Alley-Girl ;) xx"

I quickly typed a reply, a smile forming on my face: "Nice name choice, Harry."

Not even a minute later, I had another message: "Thanks, but it wasn't my doing. Louis made it up."

"Well, I send my praise to Louis instead ;)" I sent back.

"You're not nice :) x"

"Am too! I put up with you for two hours in a dark alley today! :)"

I couldn't believe I was flirting with this cute, apparently famous boy.

"That is true, I take that back. x"

I stifled a yawn, my eyelids growing heavy. "You'd better! I have to sleep now. Goodnight. It was nice meeting you, Harry Styles :)"

A huge smile spread across my face when I read the reply: "Same to you. Sweet dreams, Addison Saint-Claire xx"

I fell asleep with a smile on my face for the first time in twelve years.