Things are rough all over

Chapter 1

Marcia's POV

I look around me and feel nothing but pain. I held myself up using my hands. I face the floor and cough out blood. Looking at my own blood on the title floor I felt dizzy. I felt hands pulling me up of the floor. I was to scared to look up and see his big brown devilish eyes.

"Look at me" he said bitterly. I shut my eyes and wish for him to go away. "I SAID LOOK AT ME YOU SON OF A BITCH"

This time I did as he said. I eyes met with his. He raised his hand and slapped me. I was to weak to do anything so I let him continue beating me. I felt lifeless and weak. I kept thinking of all the things he did to me. Either bad or good, the memories kept flooding. I used to love him and call him my dad. But how can I love someone this abusive. All he's done is beat or rape me.

He pulled me by my hair to his room. He threw me down on the bed and locked the door. He came closer to me and I was too scared of him. I moved back till I hit the headboard on the bed. He put both of his arms around me and forcefully kissed me. He kept rubbing his hands up and down my thighs. I felt so cheap and disgusting. Tear rushed down my face and a whimper came out of my mouth as he kissed my neck.

"P-p-please st-st-stop" I found myself saying.

Asking that earned me a slap. He kissed my jawline leading to my lips. He pulled my shirt up and over my head. More tears rushed down my face knowing I couldn't stop him. This isn't the man I remember. This isn't it he man who loved his family. This isn't the man who held me when I was scared. Most importantly this isn't the man who was my dad. I lost my dad the day I lost my mom. She died in a car accident. The day we found out my dad was never the same.

He stared pulling my skirt down until he fully got it off. He started undressing himself as well. I shut my eyes tight. I just wanted to disappear and never see him again. I wanted to leave and never come back. But somehow something was keeping me from leaving.

≠===============================================================≠

I got up a out of my bed feeling sore. I walked to my bathroom to brush my teeth and my hair. I looked in the mirror and saw a bark bruise on my face and bruises on both of my wrist. I sighed and pulled my makeup bag out. i covered the bruises and finish getting ready for school.  When i was done i grabbed my bag, ran downstairs and out the door. I saw Randy waiting for me so i jumped in.

"hey babe" He said before kissing my lips quickly.

"hey" I said with a nervous smile on.

He backed out of my driveway and went straight to school.

"since its Friday i was wondering if you wanted to go to a party with me?  Cherry will be there too"

Ever since Bob died Randy has been drinking a lot more and partying. when he drinks and I'm near him he abuses me but doesn't remember anything in the morning. Either way if i go or stay i will get hit.  I guess i will have to take my chance.

"uh...........Sure whats the harm." I said looking out the window.

 =========================================================

After school Randy, Cherry and I went to the party. If was classier than the greasers parties but a little wilder than the Soc's party. So as you may know we went to a middle class party. We went inside and went to the kitchen. Randy got drinks out of the cooler and handed Cherry and I one. I didn't take it and neither did Cherry. Instead we got punch.

We been at the party for at least thirty minutes. Cherry and i sat on the couch and listen to the music. I looked a my surroundings and found couples making out, people dancing and drinking. So its just like you typical party. I was still looking around until something caught my eye......more like someone. I looked at his blue eyes. His glaze fell on me and he smiled. I turned my face to look at Cherry so he would she me blush.

"Hey Cherry you want to-" I got interrupted by some one screaming.

We turned our head to face when the scream came from. We couldn't see anything so we both got up and went closer. We squeezed threw people and finally saw why the person screamed. Two people were fighting. I couldn't really see who so i looked closer and that's when i saw it. It was Sam and Randy.

_________________________________________________________

A/N

This story was not my idea. All the credit goes to joe2800. I couldn't turn her down because her ideas were good. This is a Marsha love story book. It might take me a while to update because of my other books but i will try to update a soon as possible. Hope you guys like the first chapter. Love you guys and Thanks for reading!!!!!!!