Epilogue

One year later

Marsha pov

        I woke up the morning to an empty bed. I looked around the room and saw he wasn't here. I put my slippers on and walked around the house until I realized he wasn't here. I wonder where he is! I went to the kitchen and made eggs and toast for myself. After breakfast I went to the bathroom and took a long refreshing shower. I stepped out and dried myself and my hair. I put on skinny jeans and a blue blouse. I fishtail braid my hair and did a little make-up. I walk to the living room and started watching Mickey Mouse. My eyes started feeling heavy and suddenly darkness consume me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Marsha, baby wake up"

         I opened my eyes and saw Twobit and dark jeans and a nice shirt. I sat up and look around. There was candles and roes petals everywhere. Twobit took my hand and lead me to the dinning room where a box of pizza was laying at. I look closer at it and saw that the pepperoni was forming words. The pizza said

Will you marry me?

I turn around and saw Twobit on his knee and holding a velvet box out with a Divine ring in the middle.

"Marsha I've been in love with you since I've first laid my eyes on you. I never thought I would get a chance to be with you but I did. And I love every minute of it. That time you got in a car accident I thought I was going to lose you, but gladly I didn't. I can't imagine my life without you. So can you do the honor of becoming my wife, my love, the mother of my kids, my soul mate?"

        Holy cow! Twobit purposed...to me. He purposed to me. This is like the happiest day of my life. I felt tears streaming down my face as I nodded my head like crazy.

"Yes, Two. I'll be your wife"  

        He quickly stood up and gave me a long passionate kiss while slipping the ring on my finger. I wrapped my hands around his neck to deepen the kiss. He wrapped his arms around my body and pulled me closer.

"I love you" 

"I love you too, princess"