Chapter 6

Sorry guys for the late update🙈 Things have been really busy and I have lost my sense of inspiration to write. I have no idea what to write anymore so please bear with me until I find some inspiration again 🙈 I hope you guys enjoy this chapter.😊

**************************************

17 April

These past few months have been the best months of my life so far. I have been spending so much time with the ones I love and been trying so many new things and discovering parts of myself that I never knew about.

It turns out that I am a really good at using a gun. Much to my nonna's dismay, my father and uncles as well as my brothers have taught me how to use a gun, although I am still in the process of learning but for a first timer, my aim and stance was excellent.

My nonna said that if my mother was still alive, she would have never even let me see a gun. She said that my mother was like a saint. She had a pure soul and a heart of gold. She changed my father, who was once a brute and a monster, into a loving man that would do anything for his family.

"What are you thinking about in that pretty little head of yours?" His voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

"How you plan on seducing me tonight." I smirked and his eyes widened.

"I am starting to think you are only dating me because I am awesome at sex." He said and I scoffed.

"Not only because of that." I rolled my eyes. "I am also dating you because you have a nice body." I said and I tried to hold back my laughter because of the look on his face.

"I am very offended by that." He said dramatically.

I laughed and sat on him so that I was straddling him. "Aww baby, you know I  love you and I am only joking with you." I cooed as I made myself comfortable in his lap.

His hands automatically went to my hips. "I am very hurt by what you said, you have to make it up to me." He said lowly. His voice deep and velvety.

"I make it up to you in bed." I smirked and he rolled his eyes.

"See what I mean, you are addicted to me." He pouted and I bit his lip.

"Fuck you are going to be the death of me." He groaned and I smiled.

I moved my hips a little and he groaned, holding me still. I could feel his erection underneath me and I smiled knowing the effect I had on him.

"Xavier..." I playfully moaned his name and he lowly growled.

I knew what I was getting myself into but every single time I enjoyed myself a lot.

"When I'm done with you, you won't be able to walk for a week..." He said lowly and I felt butterflies in my stomach.

"Baby, I would be very happy if you do." And that set him off.

He grabbed my face and kissed me. It was passionate and full of fire. He ripped my shirt off, exposing my bare chest.

He trailed hot kisses from lips all the way down to my neck. I moaned loudly when he reached my sensitive spot. He continued his way down to my breast and worked his magic that made my stomach turn into knots and sent shivers throughout my body.

Just as things were getting good, there was a knock on the door. "Room service!" The person called from the otherside of the door.

I jumped off him and hid myself behind the couch. He laughed at me the whole time right up until he opened the door.

"Here you go sir." The man said. "Happy birthday sir, your bottle of wine and cake."

"Thank you, Winston." Xavier said and closed the door after the man left.

It was Xavier's birthday today and we had to spend it away from home because he had a very important meeting in Chicago and we are only returning home tomorrow but what he doesn't know is that we are planning a surprise birthday party for him and I planned a little birthday surprise for him tonight, if you know what I mean...

I came out from behind the couch and put on Xavier's hoodie.

He opened the wine and I lit the candle on the cake.

"Happy birthday to the man that I love so dearly."  I said and he smiled lovingly at me. "Make a wish." I said grinning at him.

"Why should I, when all my dreams and wishes came true when I saw you." He said and I felt like melting like the candles on the cake.

"I love you so much Xavier." I cried and threw my arms around him.

"I love you to the end of the universe and back cara mia." He said.

We cut the cake and ate it and drank wine along with it.

"So what is this birthday surprise you have for me?" He smirked and wrapped his arm around me.

"I can't tell you, it is a surprise." I smirked and he looked at me with a knowing look.

"Okay if I can guess what the surprise is, you have to give it to me now." He grinned mischievously.

I smirked and nodded, agreeing to his poor attempt of trying to make me give up the surprise.

He tried and failed and I smiled in victory. He pouted and I laughed cuddling up next to him. He sighed and put his arms around me.

"I love you Adriana Regina de Leo. I would kill for you. I would die for you. You mean alot to me and I have no idea what I would do without you." He said and I felt my heart explode my chest.

"When I saw you for the first time at that bank, I knew that you were the woman I would marry and have kids with. If I had to choose between breathing and loving you. I would use my last breath to say how much I love you."

"Xavier..." I choked out, tears rolling down my cheeks.

"I love you to ends of the universe and back." He said, staring at me with so much intensity that I thought I would melt under his gaze.

"I love you too. I never thought I would love someone other than my family as much as I do with you." I said and kissed him. I tried to put all my love into that kiss but it was next to impossible. My love for him was never ending.

We broke away and he held my face, staring deeply into my eyes like he could see my soul. "Whatever I do Adriana, Its all for you, please remember that." He begged and a lone tear fell from his eye.

I nodded and kissed it away.

**************************************
I never knew what he meant by those words back then but now I do and it left a scar that will never heal no matter how hard I try. That day will forever remain in my heart and memories because that day I gave him something precious and he gave me something in return, his heart. 

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and I hope you guys payed special attention to Xavier's words because it plays a big role in the plot in the upcoming chapters.

Love you guys lots like jelly tots
MistyMe15
xoxo