Chapter 4

Chapter 4 guys! Hope you enjoy it😊

**************************************
18 March

I woke up to the sun streaming into the room. I stretched my aching body and turned to my side to the sleeping face of the love of my life.

He looked so peaceful and perfect and not to mention perfectly naked.

The memories of last night flooded my mind and I smiled. It was crazy how much I loved him and how much I need and wanted him.

"Morning beautiful." He smiled sexily.

"Morning handsome." I smiled and kissed his lips.

"You are like an animal you know that." He chuckled and I smirked.

I got on top of him so that I straddled him. "Don't act like you don't love it." I smiled mischievously and he smirked.

"Oh I more than I love it." He said.

His hands grabbed my ass and I leaned down kissing him. I felt his erection under me and I smiled.

"You had enough cake last night." I smirked and he groaned.

"He are such a fucking tease." He grumbled and I laughed.

I got off him and winced as I felt the discomfort between my legs. "You fucking murdered me." I grumbled and he laughed.

"Correction babe, I didn't murder you, I murdered that p*ssy of yours." He said rather proud of himself.

I glared at him and he laughed, getting up and carrying me bridal style.

"I hope you know you are not getting anymore of this for at least a month." I glared and he laughed.

"Babygirl, you wouldn't be able to last a month." He smiled and I huffed because he was right.

I was addicted to him, like he was a tall glass of water in a hot desert and I was stranded there for years without water.

"Fine a week." I huffed and he laughed, placing a kiss on my lips.

He walked us to the bathroom and put me down. He filled up the bath tub with hot water and bubble bath.

I got in and sighed in content as the hot water soothed my aching body. Xavier got in and I rested my back against his chest as he massaged me.

His hands moulded my every curve and I felt the pain leaving my body, I sighed in content.

"I love you, Xavier." I said and leaned my head on his shoulder, my body slumping against him.

"I love you too babygirl." He replied and kissed the top of my head.

🖤🖤🖤🖤

After our bath, Xavier and I got dressed and went downstairs to meet the guys.

I was really appreciative for the fact that my bedroom was soundproof and no one can hear a thing because Xavier commented that with my screams the whole of America can hear me. I was obviously offended by that but he made it up to me that night with a romantic dinner and some serious love making.

I was so lost in my thoughts that I did not realise that we reached the living room.

"I wonder whose birthday is next week." Alexander smirked and I laughed.

"I wonder as well." I said and this time it was his turn to laugh.

"What gift would you like?" He asked me and I thought about it.