Chapter 2

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. Please feel free to express your opinions on this chapter.

**************************************
I walked into the library after breakfast. Walking to the shelf where I hid my notebook, I panicked when I couldn't find it. I realized that I hid it behind the encyclopedia so no one would find it. I got  the book and went to sit on the couch before reading it.

*************************************
23 January

Today was our anniversary and I was so excited. Xavier had a surprise planned for me and it was killing me to know what he had planned. The whole day he was dropping hints and I was dying to know what it was.

“Please tell me what it is!” I whined and like the other 50 times he brushed me off saying that it is called a surprise for a reason.

He had me blindfolded as soon as I got I to the car and when the car stopped, he carried me the rest of the way.

“I don’t see the need for you to carry me.” I stated annoyed with him.

“I have to carry you, because knowing you are so clumsy, you will trip over your own two feet.” He laughed and I huffed.

He stopped and walking and put me down. “We are here.” He announced and took off the blindfold.

I was speechless.

It was a romantic candle lit dinner for two in a garden that looked like it belonged in a fantasy novel. There were fairy lights scattered all over the garden. In the trees, in the flowers and in the bushes.

"Do you like it?" He asked a little nervous. He had his one hand in his pocket and his other hand rubbing the back of his neck.

He looked boyishly handsome. He wore dark jeans with a white buttoned shirt and a coat. His hair was gelled back and he was clean shaven but I liked his stubble and the way it tickled me when we kissed.

I was overflowing with emotions. I jumped him which caused us to fall to the ground and I kissed him with my all and every single emotion I felt.

He kissed me back with the same passion. "I am going to take that as a yes." He smiled sexily when we stopped.

"It is a big yes." I smiled and hugged him.

"We better get up before the food gets cold."

We got up and dusted our clothes before he took my hand and guided me to the table.

He pulled out my chair, like a true gentleman. He went around the table and took his seat.

About 20 minutes later...

Once we finished eating, Xavier guided me through the garden and to an opening where he had a blanket and pillows set up with more candles and a bottle of red wine with two glasses.

There was rose petals in a shape of  hearts all around the blanket set up and I felt so emotional.

I was so full of love that I felt like I was going to burst.

"One last surprise." He smiled and placed a kiss on my lips.

We walked to the blanket and sat down. He popped open the bottle and poured the wine into our glasses.

"Salute." I said and we clinked our glasses together.

I rested my back against him and sighed contented with everything.

"Tonight was amazing." I said and turned to look at him. "Thank you, my love."

He smiled at me."Anything for you mia bella."