2

"I also don't know. But I have a conclusion." He said, "It may have something to do with your wish last night."

"What do you mean?" I asked him, still not taking in all the information. Then, it all suddenly hit me.

*Last Night*

mochi💩

'Yo! Jenny! The party's starting! Where the heck are u?

Mon's Jen💋

'I'll be there in 15 mins

I then started to change into a short tight black dress the Namjoon bought for me. Jimin invited me to his party so I need to look good since my boyfriend, Namjoon will also be there.

After getting ready, I quickly got in my car and drove to Jimin's place.

"Jenny! Finally you're here!" Hose pulled me into a tight embrace the moment he saw me arrive a the party.

"Nie to see you too Hoseok." I chuckled, "Now where is Namjoon?" I asked him. He suddenly frozed. 

"I-I don't know, maybe he's just around drinking. You know how much he loves alcohol. Hahaha." He laughed nervously. What's wrong with him? He's acting strange.

"Okay...." Though I'm still unconvinced, I just decided to let it slide.

"Jenny!" Jimin suddenly popped out of nowhere, making me jump in surprise, "What took you so long~" he whined like a baby.

" Sorry." I giggled and pinched his chubby cheeks. How can a 24 year old man be this cute?!

"Hey Jenny!" Suga smiled at me the moment her saw me. "Let's dance!" Suga beamed and winked flirtatiously at me only to earn a smack in the head from Hoseok.

"Dude stop flirting, Namjoon might kill you for flirting with his girl."

"Oh shut up and let me be. He's not here anyway. We'll just make sure he doesn't ring out." Suga rolled his eyes at Hoseok before turning his attention back to me. "So shall we?" He wiggled his eyebrows.