!S.P.E.C.I.A.L!

A/N: Because this is my very first anniversary in Wattpad...! I decided to write a special chapter for the FIRST story that I had ever completed ^^ Honestly, this chapter will be VERY long. So to all those who actually finished reading this, thank you very much! And I hope you all enjoy this cringe-worthy Special Chapter! (That has lots of spelling errors)

*Boyeon's POV*

Ever since Euigeon and I passed the MMO audition, he and I haven't seen each other as much. We attend to different dance classes sadly, and he's always so busy.

"I wished he'd give me more of his attention unlike how he always gives music his attention." I cursed under my breath.

I was standing in front of the MMO Entertainment around two in the morning after finishing my dance practice. I waited for my precious boyfriend, I mean my, I-don't-even-know-if-we're-dating-anymore-boyfriend, Euigeon.

Although he confessed to me during high school, it seems that he has forgotten about it since we haven't seen each other for a whole year.

I didn't even have a phone at that time so I had to use my parent's phone. Which they wouldn't allow because they don't really like Euigeon and so I never contacted him.

My parents always found Euigeon as a good-for-nothing troublemaker. They thought that I deserved someone more than Daniel since he was younger than me and because he was really childish. They wanted me to marry someone who was older than me and someone who had more maturity, someone who will take care of me, not someone who I'll have to babysit.

But what can I do? Is it true love if I find the man of my dreams? Or is it love when I find the one who has been there for me instead?

Geez, my parents just hates everyone.

Euigeon was always a happy and sweet kid, he isn't mature like my parents and my ideal type, but I still loved him because it was him. I guess love can change people's preferences.

I wonder if he forgot about his love towards me.

The strange thing about Euigeon and my relationship is that we never actually broke up...does that still classify as us dating then? Don't you need to break up in order to move on? But...if possible...can I say that we're still dating since I don't want to leave him?

"Ji Boyeon, that's you right?" a person said behind me.

When I turned around I was surprised to see a handsome tall male standing in front of me.

"A-Ah hello." I bowed.

"Are you Ji Boyeon?" the male asked as I slowly nodded my head.

"Ah! So you're Euigeon's friend! My name is Yoon Jisung. Euigeon and I are in the same dance classes. I'm also Euigeon's friend so don't worry about me being a bad guy." he introduced himself and shook my hand.

Really? That's kind of suspicious. Why would Euigeon get someone to talk to me and not himself? But the fact that he could pronounce Euigeon's name correctly...maybe he is someone I can trust.

"Um, is there anything I can help you with?"

"Actually, Euigeon texted me to find you."

"Find me?" I questioned.

"Why yes, he texted me to find a really pretty girl who has beautiful silky brown hair." he read from his phone which caught me off guard. "With dazzling brown eyes, cute pink lips, nice skin, and someone dressed like as if they are gonna go on a date; who is standing in front of MMO." the male continued to read as I blushed a bit.