03

*Boyeon's Pov*

Ahhhh.....

Ahhhhhhh.....

AHHHHHHHH.....!!!

"Aish! I miss Daniel...." I pouted while laying on my bed.

Today is the day where Daniel arrives at his dorm and today is my free day off from work.

Scrolling through my phone, there was an article that made a bit...annoyed.

FIESTAR's Cao Lu talking about how MY boyfriend, Kang Daniel was her back up dancer.

I then threw my phone at my pillow out of anger before mentally smacking my face.

"This again? I just wish that they would just forget that this has ever happened!" I muttered under my breath before scrolling down the comments.

Finding comments shipping the two together, I was furious.

Why is everyone shipping them together even though I'm
his girlfriend?!

Oh no, no, no, no, no...!

Snap out of it!

This is perfectly fine!

If I get mad and try to do something about it, I might harm Daniel.

I shouldn't do such a thing, let's just keep calm.

Yeah that's right!

Let's just keep calm and--RINNGGG!!

"Aish! Holy mother of lucky pants, who was the idiot who decided to call me?" I cursed under my breath.

Picking up my phone, I answered the call.

"Hello--"

"Shortie!"

"Daniel? Why are you calling me? Aren't you suppose to be--"

"Shush! If THEY overhear me, they might wonder and find out about you."

"So you're busy...what do you want?" I asked.

"Well...I just wanted to hear your voice one last time before it's time to say goodbye because I missed you a lot."

"...stupid..."

I rolled my eyes.

"What? Don't you miss me as well?"

"N-No...I didn't miss you at all..."

"What? Really?! Even though I miss you every second when I don't see you. You're really unfair."

"Alright! Alright! I missed you.....a lot too." I muttered the last part.

"What was that? I couldn't hear you."

"I said I missed you a lot as well! I miss you more than you miss me now go back to work before the others find out!" I said hanging up.

*Daniel's Pov*

Hearing the beeps at the end of the call, I felt the ends of up lips lift up as blood rush to my cheeks.