41

*Boyeon's POV*

Hurry, I must hurry!

Sprinting as fast as I can, I crashed into the office of the hospital.

"Which room is Kang Daniel in?!" I yelled loudly making everyone look over at me.

"I'm sorry but we can't let you in, YMC had strictly told us not—"

"I don't give a damn!" I yelled. "I'm Daniel's best friend, we've known each since our high school days." I showed them a picture of Daniel and I in our teen.

"Is this not good enough?! Please just let get in and see my best friend!" I cried making the nurse a bit startled.

"A-Alright then. Please just sign this and Daniel is in room 101–"

Quickly signing the visiting paper, I quickly got in the elevator.

When arriving at the right floor, I then walked down the hallway and cracked open the door which Daniel we in.

"Daniel!" I called his name out, Daniel woke up and looked over at my side and found me.

Walking over to his side, I held his hands tightly, trying my best to hold in my tears, I was scared.

Daniel...I heard it, during a little fan meeting or festival whatever it was again, I heard that Daniel was a bit sick but he still wanted to see his precious Wannables so he decided to go.

Then suddenly, I got a call from Seongwoo that Daniel was suddenly at the hospital...!

I got off my shift, I cancelled the business trip I was suppose to attend to and even cancelled my trip to go visit my parents.

I was terrified.

I felt my heart racing, Daniel, oh gosh, Daniel please be alright.

Holding his hand and kneeling down on the flower so that our eyes were locked, I couldn't help but tear up.

Sniffling like a child, Daniel gave me a half smile.

"I'm fine Shortie, I'm just sick." he muttered in a hoarse tone.

He's not fine at all.

"Shut you idiot, stop trying to act cool. I thought you were going to die." I tried to wipe my tears.

Daniel simply let out a small chuckle.

I wanted to beat Daniel up for thinking his illness wasn't such a big deal but I couldn't do that.

Watching Daniel suffer hurts me.

My heart hurts so much that it might even stop beating.

"I love you Daniel." I whispered.

I wouldn't want anything else in the world but only for you to be safe by my side.

This is why I didn't want him to really go on Produce 101 and become an idol.

I was scared that this might've happened to him.

"Yah Kang Euigeon, if you get even more sick than this then I will definitely kill you. Got it?!" I yelled as the guy nodded.

Kissing him palm, I wouldn't let go of his hand.

This moment really reminded me of the time where I was seriously sick, I thought it was the end of me.

I got a call from my mother in law and that Daniel threatened to stop attending school if he didn't get to see me.

When that call ended, I snuck out the hospital and tried to walk to school, but I instead fainted.

Luckily, Daniel was going to come visit me on that same day so he helped carried me back.

His never ending lectures made me relief that he wasn't so stupid.

Even though it was a sweet memory, I hated it.

Daniel who was still awake was just about to sit up and talk to me until I scolded him.

"Don't even think about it Daniel." I muttered. "Go get some sleep and rest. I'm scared that you might get worst." I replied.

The male gave up and closed his eyes seconds later.

After minutes of watching his sleeping face.

I gradually grew tired as well.

What?

My schedule is just as bad as idols so of course I'm tried.

Resting my head on the bed, I didn't know that Daniel was awake the entire time.

Daniel then stroke my head, he didn't smile nor laugh like he would regularly do, he instead kept a straight a face.

That was the face I never really liked since it made me realize face isn't the face of Kang Euigeon, the one I know and love so much, but the Kang Daniel that all the fans love and knew.

I'm not Daniel's only one anymore anymore, he now belongs to everyone...everyone besides me.

After a few hours, the door open.

"Saesang?!" the person who entered the room yelled.

"Ah...Jiwon..." Daniel muttered.

"I'm going to call the police!" the female said.

Daniel shook his head and glared at girl before closing his eyes.

"Daniel?" Jiwon muttered Daniel's name.

When Daniel fell asleep, Jiwon simply stared at me...with a gaze of despite and disgust, she wanted to kill just for holding hands with Daniel.

"How can this girl hold Daniel's hand?!" Jiwon cursed under her breath.

Wishing me to get to lost, I then woke up.

Lifting my head up from the bed, I simply stared at Daniel.

I've never seen him this ill in my entire life.

Getting a phone call, I was startled.

I looked around the room and found it to be empty besides the presence of Daniel.

Little did I know, the manager left the room since she felt uncomfortable.

Taking in a deep breath, I cancel the call since it was only Daehyung calling me.

"His forehead's hot and he lost his voice. I don't think he'll get better any soon." I confessed and held his hand tightly.

Giving him a tiny peck on the forehead, I let out a sigh of despair.

Daniel...my friend, my family, my lover, please get better for Wannable' sake and my sake please Daniel.

A/N: OMG, I swear...! I'm so concerned and worried about Daniel right now. If only friCKING YMC gave my precious peach, no, ALL the Wanna One members a break from their packed schedule. This incident would've never happened in the FRICKING first place! Now look at Daniel! He has a fever and he lost his voice! I hope you're happy about what you've done to Kang Daniel and making Wanna One go through such stress YMC, because you seem pretty happy about it! Holy sugar honey ice tea, I need to calm down. It's a bit of a pity that all I can do as an international fan is to patiently wait for news about Daniel's condition which makes me sad. I wish that I was like Ji Boyeon and could rush to the hospital Daniel's in and watch over him and take care of him. As for now, let's all pray for Daniel's health everyone. 。゚(`゚)゚。 please get better my beloved little angel.