47

*Boyeon's POV*

SMACK!!

I heavily breathed as Daniel let out a huge sigh.

I couldn't believe what I had just done...how could I slap Daniel?

"Were you that angry at me?" Daniel asked.

"...maybe..." I muttered and held the bouquet of red roses in my hand tightly behind my back along with the small present along with it. "You're so greedy Daniel. I can't believe that you didn't resist Jiwon."

"What was I suppose to do? I'm not suppose to be rude to those who are older than me."

"Please Daniel, just stop playing with my feelings if you have taken a liking to Jiwon. Why don't you just go date her instead of me then? You spend your time looking at her and talking to her everyday." my voice cracked as tears began to roll down my cheeks.

"But you know what? What Jiwon told me earlier was right. A lowly no life like me shouldn't be friending or dating such an amazing idol because I'm just a stupid fan girl who's obsessed with you." I tried to wipe my nonstop coming tears.

"I, a low life, who has worked her butt off at work to save earnings for her grandmother who's living in Busan all by herself, I who's in debt for so many amazing friends who has helped her when she needed it, I who's parents won't let her date the man she loves...I, the one who rejected such a sweet guy who could've loved me more than you...yeah, Jiwon was right. I don't deserve a guy like you who has a perfect life." I said like as if my heart was crumbling each second I spoke.

*Seongwoo's POV*

I was walking down the hallway after coming back from the bathroom. While humming and skipping around, I was shocked to see Boyeon crying while walking past me.

"Boyeon?" I said the female's name but she ignored me. I wanted to ask if she was alright since her eyes were all red and swollen, but it's not my place to ask her.

Just then, Jiwon approached behind me.

"Ong." she called me by my surname.

"Yes manager Jiwon?" I answered. Staring at her, I noticed her red lipstick was smeared off.

"Have you seen a guy walking around this hallway?" she desperately asked.

"No, I haven't." I answered as the female let out a sigh. "Ugh, fricking Daniel and Boyeon." she cursed under her breath and continued to run down the hallway.

I shrugged her comment off my shoulder and walked to Daniel's waiting room.

"Yah Daniel." I called for Daniel. "It's almost time for the show to start."

When I opened the door to his waiting room, I found Daniel's cheek with a tiny bruise and a bright red lipstick print on the corner of Daniel's lip.

"Woah, what happened to you?" I asked as I closed the door behind me.

Daniel gave me a half hearted smile and grabbed a makeup remover wipe and wiped off the red lipstick on his face.

"I was kissed by manger Jiwon out of nowhere and she confessed to me again. One of her male friend who I suspect to be her love interest and Boyeon caught us. Jiwon suddenly then told the both of them that it was my fault and that I tried to seduce her. The boy left the place out of anger and Jiwon chased after him meanwhile Boyeon slapped me across the face even though she knew it wasn't my fault but because it felt like I was betraying her trust." he sighed.

Ugh, that's so Jiwon's style. Trying to look innocent even though her devil horns are showing.

"Why was Boyeon here?" I asked next.

"I think Jiwon invited the both of them." Daniel replied before a sad look creeped on him. "When Boyeon pushed Jiwon away from me so Jiwon wouldn't do anything worse, Jiwon called Boyeon a no life who's only friending to me earn popularity. Those words hurt me more than it did to Boyeon because it seems like it was all my fault everything occurred." he said as tears began to build up.

Damn that stupid manager, she sure has no shame at all, but I'm not good with these kinds of situations.

Giving him a pat on the back, I tried to brighten his face up by telling him a joke to which he did giggle a bit.

"Come on, how are you suppose to be a good MC if you don't look good?"

"You're right. The show must continue." Daniel gave me a 101% fake smile.

He's trying too hard to be happy.

*Boyeon's POV*

I'm such a bad person. I didn't mean to say any of those things to Daniel and yet I did!

How am I suppose to apologize to him? How am I suppose to face him when I'm mixed with so many emotions?

I want to hide from reality and pretend like everything was all just a bad dream and wake up the very next morning without a worry.

Will Daniel and my relationship come to an end just like how YMC announced that Daniel and I weren't dating?

"Boyeon." Daehyung called for me.

"Daehyung?" I said the male's name.

"Let's go home. We're better off without them." Daehyung said and held my hand.

Walking me to his car, he drove the both of us to our apartment building.

I looked to my side and found the bouquet of roses that I had bought for Daniel petals falling one by one. I was planning on giving them to Daniel after he was doing hosting along with the cup that I made that I couldn't bring myself to give it to him on his birthday, but everything was a disaster.

I let out a sigh and looked out the car window.

I'm tired of being the main heroine in this complicated romance drama. I want to be a side character who has no feelings towards the main male protagonist.