04

*Boyeon's Pov*

Waiting in line for the Wanna One concert, I was surprised when the camera was pointed towards me.

Asking me to cheer for Wanna One, I gladly did.

"Fighting Wanna One! We love you all!" I said before they walked down the long line to get more cheers.

Weird.

Finding my place, I held my banner of Daniel highly.

As each song goes on, I couldn't believe I got to see Daniel being so cool.

After the entire concert was over, I couldn't believe that everything ended so fast.

Before I could even leave, everyone kept pushing each other to wait to see Wanna One leave.

Falling onto the ground, someone helped me up.

"Oh thank you very much, I wasn't expecting a huge crowd to push me to the side--"

I was cut off when I saw Daniel's smiling face.

"Daniel?!"

"Shush! I only have a few minutes before I have to get to back the backstage." he whispered.

Pulling me closer to him, he gave me a hug.

"Cheering for me again? Where on earth do you get all the money just to see me?" he asked before pecking my forehead.

"That's because I work hard." I told him.

"Did you miss me though?" he asked before he kissed a lock of my hair in his hand.

"No..."

"What? Why not?!"

".....uhh....I missed you a lot too...."

"That's my Shortie~~!"

"You know, I'm going to go on Weekly Idol soon and I want to bring you along~" he said.

"But we can't, you know it's impossible."

"But if I could, I would bring you with me everywhere because I love being with you." he said before pecking my lips and walking to the backstage before anyone caught him.

This guy...!

Whatever....

Not even five minutes has passed and I accidentally met up with boss Kim.

"B-Boss Kim..."

"Boyeon~!" he said as his smile lit up.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I was just waiting for my younger sister who came to Wanna One's concert but I just got a text that she already left." he pouted.

"So what are you doing here?" he asked.

"I'm here because I'm a fan." I blankly said.