09

*Boyeon's Pov*

"So how's the first day at 'It's Dangerous Beyond The Blankets', did you have fun?" I asked.

"I did! I met a lot of cool people and I even have a an EXO member as my roommate I can't wait until the first episode gets aired!"

"Really?! Awww, lucky. I haven't even seen EXO face to face yet even though we live in the same city...." I sighed.

"Why did you sigh? Do you perhaps like EXO better than Wanna One?"

"No! Of course not! I love Wanna One, seeing you all work so hard just to be in the top 11 made me very happy."

"Are you just saying that so I won't be mad Shortie?"

"Of course not, I really mean it. I will always support Wanna One even when you guys disband, even forever if I have to."

"That's so sweet of you....but you don't gotta do that!"

Hearing my boyfriend laughing through the other side of the phone, I was surely a bit embarrassed.

"I-I'm hanging up!"

"I was just saying how cute you were, please don't hang up on me Shortie."

"You're so annoying...."

"By the way, while I was on the show, there were so many muscular men there."

"So? What about them?" I asked.

"Well...I thought that you must've liked them a lot since you know...they're so much far better looking than I am. I worked hard trying to impress for the last five years and yet you don't show much reactions. Although my fans love it for some reason, I always work hard to see you amazed. Geez, whenever you say that I'm playing hard to get, I think you're the one. Humph!"

"Okay! Okay! Okay! I'm sorry Daniel, it's just...you know that for the last five years that it's hard to express my feelings. Everything is just so unusual for me since I was always alone. B-But you should know at least that I sincerely love you, only you..."

"Awww, Shortie...Kid...I love you! I can't wait to see you again when I return...well that is if I won't get mobbed hehe..."

"Daniel...." I pouted.

"Alright, I won't talk about those fans ever again if you don't like them."

"You can if you want to Daniel but....I get scared when those fans surround you and Wanna One. I don't really like it either when you b boy, I know it's your passion but you keep getting hurt. Please, take care of yourself alright? Your fans and I are all worried about you."

"Okay, I got it. But no promises!"

"Alright..."

"I have to go now Shortie, I got another schedule to go to, I'll call you next time alright?"

"Okay, bye Daniel."

When the male hanged up on the phone, I let out a huge sigh.

"He always makes me worried."

**

Boyeon: As a former EX Trainee of MMO, I say I won't do such a thing. I'm not part of MMO Entertainment anymore.

Jisung: What? But I'm a former Trainee of MMO too!

Jisung: You're mean, just because we haven't texted each other for a year and two months, you've been ignoring me! I read one of the notifications on Daniel's phone and you were contacting him! Are you being biased just because he was your very first friend?

Jisung: Now that I think about it, you even contact the others? I mean, it's been a year and you haven't even made a move.

Jisung: Anyway, just try for a debut! I know better than anyone besides your parents and the MMO trainees that you are an amazing vocalist and dancer!

Boyeon: Not interested, you know that the reason why I dropped out of MMO was because I had take care of my family's debt.

Jisung: But now that you've paid it all off, you can continue on with your dream.

Boyeon: It's already too late Jisung.

Jisung: You're really just going to give up like that?

Boyeon: Maybe because my life was meant for this to happen.

Jisung: Look, when I decided to get into Produce 101, I had no expectations. Produce 101 was my last chance. I thought that I would be eliminated. But look at where I am, placed in eighth in final ranking and I'm a member of Wanna One.

Jisung: Just give it a try. You never know until you try.

Jisung....the guy who was like my mother is suggesting me to actually pursue my dreams again?

No, I can't let that happen.

If I were to be an idol and everyone found out that Daniel and I were dating, it would just ruin his reputation.

I won't let that ever happen to him.

Boyeon: I understand what you're trying to say and all but Jisung.

Boyeon: At least I'm living my life with no regrets and I personally think that's what's right.

Jisung: Are you truly sure?

Boyeon: Yes, yes I am truly sure.

Boyeon: But thank you Jisung, what you've said made me very happy. And if you look at the time now it's four in the morning.

Boyeon: I have to head off to bed now, I'm getting tired. I hope that next time we'll get to meet face to face even though you've totally forgotten that I was once at your fan meeting.

Jisung: YOU WERE AT ONE OF THE FAN MEETING AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME?!?! YAH! GET BACK ONLINE!!

**

"Wanna be my, wanna be my, wanna be my baby~" I quietly hummed to myself when I was cutting the onions.

It was seven in the morning and I'm at my work.

"Oh! Did I just hear the cold hearted Boyeon sing?!" L, my beloved dongsaeng squeaked.

"No I wasn't, I was humming." I corrected him.

"By the way, guess what noona?! I have a date today!"

"Well isn't that great? I hope it goes well."

"Thanks! My girlfriend is so adorable~I want to always be with her...! I want to marry her already.....!" the male whined.

"So cringey, and you're only seventeen." I sighed.

"What's wrong about being passionate about love? I just want to protect the things I love."

"You're such an idiot, almost everything about it is wrong." I said to him.

"Life isn't easy, the more you want to protect for the future, the harder it is to actually protect. Just focus on the present for now, at least you'd actually get a hold of what you'd want to protect."

L then clapped out of amazement.

"Wow! Such bold words from you noona! But don't worry, I promise I'll look onto the present!" L laughed before going back to his job.

Focusing back on chopping the onions, I let out a tiny sigh.

I guess my quote also counts me as well.