Late Night Worries

Nico's POV

I couldn't sleep, I was too busy worrying about Leo.  I don't know if it's his ADHD or something, but he has been very very energetic lately. I probably shouldn't be worrying about it, but I am. I've learned that sometimes when he has a lot on his mind he tends to become a very energetic person to keep his mind off things. I didn't want to wake Hazel up, so I shadow traveled to Bunker 9.

I opened the door and saw Leo sitting at his desk. He had his head in his hands and he almost looked like he was going to fall asleep. He actually looked kind of cute. I smiled as a brilliant idea popped into my mind. I snuck up behind him and poked his cheek. He shot up out of his chair with his eyes half closed.

"WHO ARE YOU AND WHY ARE YOU MESSING WITH SUPER SIZED MCSH- oh hey babe when did you get here?" I laughed at him. "Shut up." Leo murmered. I chuckled. He sat back down on his chair. "Take a seat." Leo said. 

"Um Leo I really don't want to sit on the floor." I muttered.

"So sit on my lap, duh!" I laughed and sat on his lap.

"Hey Leo?"

"Yeah Nicky?"

"Please don't call me Nicky." I mumbled.

"Fine. What is it though?" He asked.

"What are you thinking about?" I asked.

"Things." He muttered.

"What kind of things?"

"Just things." He mumbled.

"Ew wait are they inapropriate things?"

"What if they are?" He whispered in my ear. His warm breath sent a shiver down my spine. Leo chuckled. "Don't worry it's nothing inapropriate." He said. I laughed a little. Leo started to lean back in the chair.

"Leo if you keep leaning back you'll-" We crashed to the floor. Leo laughed from underneath me.

"Make us fall to the ground." He finished what I was going to say. "Hey look who's on top!" Leo said while laughing hystartically. I blushed when I realized I was sitting on his lap with one leg on either side of him.

"Shut up Valdez." I muttered.

"I always thought you'd be a bottom." He said, his face red from laughing so hard.

"You have a dirty mind." I muttered.

"Correction; I have a sexy imagination." Leo said with a wink. I rolled my eyes. Leo sat up so we were face to face. "We've been dating for over a month now. Did you realize that?" He whispered. I shook my head. Oops.

"We've known each other for almost two years and have only spent about a month and a half of those two years as a couple." I shook my head. 

"Well I must say, we missed out on a lot."

"At least I have you now." I said. Leo nodded.

"So are you going to want to top?" He asked, chuckling slightly.

"Shut up. I hate you." I mumbled.

"You love me." He said. I shook my head. "You said you loved me in the letter." He said.

"Fine." I grumbled. Leo wrapped his arms around my back and kissed me.

"I'm going to be sad if I have to leave you." He whispered.

"What?"

"Nothing." He muttered before kissing me again.

"I'm never letting you leave." I grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled him into another kiss, this one with so much passion that it made a passion fruit jealous.

"How do I get rid of your late night worries Nico?" Leo asked. I relpied by kissing him.

Neither of us got any sleep that night.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N Okay another short chapter. So i will not actually write the frickle frackle, but i will refer to it. Erm so yeah. Um bye.