Not Leo

Nico's POV

Leo and I have been dating for three days now. I haven't told Hazel or anyone about it yet, but I will as soon as Leo says he wants to. Leo has been sort of, distant, since he asked me to be his boyfriend the second time. I don't know why, but I don't think he wants to talk about it. No one at camp has given me a tough time about being gay since dinner the other day. I was afraid people would hit me and say rude things to me if I went outside my cabin, but no one did.

The past three days consisted of me sneaking off to Bunker 9 during the day, and occasionally at night, to have some alone time with Leo. We talked until we ran out of things to talk about, I would watch as Leo built some new machines, and Leo would constantly check my wrists. He has been much more serious about me not cutting lately. Leo always smiled when I told him that as long as we were together I wouldn't do it. Last night when he was talking about some new improvements for the camp that he wants to work on, I noticed some faint lines on his forearms, but I pushed the thought of them out of my mind. They are probably just from him working around sharp objects a lot.

Hazel and Frank walked into the cabin and sat at the edge of my bed.

"Hey Nico." Hazel said. "How are you?"

"Ugh good why?" I replied. Hazel shrugged.

"Just wanted to make sure you were doing okay after everything that has happened in the past week or so." I smiled.

"Yeah I'm fine. Great actually." I said, smiling even wider. Hazel and Frank both gave me questioning looks. "Leo and I started dating." Hazel smiled slightly and Frank got up and gave me a hug.

"That's great Nico!" Hazel cheered with fake excitement. She hugged me slightly and sat down again. "Leo was really brave to stand up for you in front of the entire camp." I nodded. I wish I would've stayed while he was telling the camp to leave me alone, I would've loved to hear what he had to say.

Since it was almost dinner I decided to go and walk around for a bit before going to eat. I ended up walking right to Jason's cabin, since he was the first person to know that I am gay I decided that I could probably tell him about Leo and I without worrying about what he would say. I knocked on the door and heard Jason's foot steps coming towards it.

"Hey Nico what's up?" He asked, stepping aside to let me into his cabin. Piper was sitting on his bed.

"I ugh I have something to tell you." I said, a small smile making its way onto my face. "Leo and I are ugh dating now." I now have the biggest smile ever, I'm proud that I can say Leo and I are dating. Piper squealed.

"OH MY GODS YES! FINALLY LEICO HAS SPROUTED! I KNEW IT WOULD HAPPEN!" Piper was jumping up and down squealing uncontrollably, it was scary. Jason was laughing a little at Piper.

"Piper calm down. We discussed this. You promised you wouldn't freak out if they started dating." Jason said, still laughing.

"Sorry! But oh my gods Nico are you serious?" Piper asked, squealing again. I nodded.

"Very serious." She ran up to me and hugged me so tightly I could have died if she decided to hug me any longer than she did.

"Oh my gods can we please go get the others and tell them? Please?" Piper begged, squeezing my arm. I sighed and nodded. "Yes! I can not wait to tell Annabeth so we can both freak out because our ship has set sail!" Piper bolted out of the cabin to get the others.

"Umm, I'm guessing I shouldn't have said anything with her around." I muttered. Jason chuckled.

"Your fine, she will calm down eventually, maybe." I laughed. A few minutes later Piper was dragging Percy, Annabeth, Hazel, and Frank into Jason's cabin.

"Nico tell them! Tell them!" Piper continued to squeal.

"Ugh. It's not that big of a deal, but Leo and I are dating." I saw Annabeyh grin madly.

"OH MY GODS PIPER WE WERE RIGHT!" Annabeth yelled. Annabeth and Piper started squealing and jumping up and down, I don't understand what is so amazing about Leo and I dating to them.

"Aw man. Jason do I have to do all your work now?" Percy pouted. Jason nodded with a grin. Hazel and Frank, already knowing this information, just stood there. Hazel with an uncomfortable smile on her face and Frank smiling encourigingly by her side.

"Well I'm going to go and find Leo..." I muttered as I slowly made my way out of the Zeus cabin. I checked the Hephaestus cabin for Leo, he wasn't there. He wasn't at my cabin, and he wasn't in Bunker 9 considering the fact that dinner is in 10 minutes. I sighed and walked around looking for my boyfriend. The only place I hadn't looked was the bathrooms.

I walked in and the sight was one of the most horrific things I have ever seen in my life.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N Hey! Next update will be next weekend. I have left you with a small cliffhanger until then. Oh and by the way I received some "cookies" from one of you on a previous chapter and I just wanted to know one thing, is it a blue cookie? Lol anywho, bye!