First Date

Leo's POV

I haven't talked to Nico yet today, he has been busy with something. He won't tell me what he's doing though. Jason is hanging out with me for now though.

"How are things with you and Nico?" Jason asked.

"Amazing. Jason I think he really cares about me. He is determined to fix me." I said happily.

"You're just a bit of a fixer upper." Jason muttered chuckling a little.

"Oh my gosh you just made a Frozen reference! Its like June dude." I laughed. Jason looked over at me and smiled. We were sitting in his cabin, which was actually pretty clean considering the fact that it was Jason. "How are you and Pipes dude?" I asked.

"Great, but man she won't stop talking about you and Nico. She is like in love with you guys being in love."

"Sorry! I can't help that i love that dork." I felt a smile form on my mouth at the thought of Nico.

"Awww oh my gods Piper is right you two are just, wow."

"Wow Grace." I chuckled. "You know I actually feel happy today." I said.

"Good, Nico wants you to be happy. He has been really worried about you." Jason muttered something and then looked like he trying to remember something. "Oh and you have to wear something very nice this evening." I gave him a puzzled look.

"Jason I don't own any nice clothes." I pointed at my white oil stained shirt and my baggy pants, also stained with oil, and my suspenders. Jason smiled.

"But I know someone who does!" He got up and grabbed my arm dragging me out of his cabin and to who knows where. Within a few minutes Jason was knocking on the Aphrodite cabins door.

"Oh gods Jason no please don't-"

"Clean up on aisle Valdez!" The girl who answered the door shouted into her cabin. Soon I was surrounded by a bunch of girls, and some guys, messing around with my hair and putting stuff all over my face and spraying nasty stuff all over me so I "smell good." After they were done with whatever it was that they were doing to me, they handed me a suit wrapped in some sort of clothing protector type thing. I honestly have no clue what just happened, but I was in and out of there within about ten minutes.

"Jason!" I yelled, Jason was talking to Piper.

"Oh my gods Leo you almost look hot!" Piper sqealed. I pretended to be hurt by her comment and she laughed. "Even if you do look hot you will never look as hot as Jason." Piper said. Jason flexed his muscles and kissed Pipers cheek.

"Anyway, Grace what the Hades was that for?!" I yelled. He chuckled.

"I told you that you have to look nice, now go get dressed." I looked down at the suit in my hands. I stomped off to his cabin.

"You can wash my clothes for me Grace!" I shouted. When I got to Jason's cabin I looked at myself in a mirror. I actually did look pretty good, my hair was actually in a style other than my usual mess, my acne wasn't even noticeable, and I kind of smelled good. Some of the girls in that cabin didn't really like me due to my, gayness I guess, but the Aphrodite cabin was one of the few cabins that actually didn't mind me being bi since they had a few gay siblings themselves. I put the suit on and looked at myself again.

Damn, I look good.

I walked out of Jason's cabin with a smirk. Piper gasped and Jason looked impressed.

"Oh my gods! Leo you are going to be late! Hurry up!" Piper started pushing me in the direction of the beach.

"Late for what exactly?" I asked.

"You won't miss it! Just go down to the beach!"

"Wait, what time is it?"

"Erm 7 p.m." Piper said like it was obvious.

"Wait Holy Hephaestus! That means it took them five hours to do this?"

"Yeah, you were a mess Leo. Now get going!" Piper waved at me as I walked away. I walked down onto the beach. Piper was right, I didn't miss it.

There was a white table with a candle in the middle and a rose lying next to a plate with my name on it, across from my plate was a plate with Nico's name on it. I sat down in my seat.

Someones hands covered my eyes and at first I thought it was one of the campers trying to beat me up again, but then the person spoke.

"Guess who." Nico whispered in my ear. I smiled and he kissed my cheek. "Leo I must say you look hot." Nico said as he walked over to sit down in the seat across from me.

"Am I on fire again?" I asked jokingly. Nico chuckled. "Whats all of this for?"

"Well we haven't really had a proper first date yet so I wanted to do this. Plus I ugh I know your having a tough time and I figured you needed a break. Do you like it?" I stood up and walked over to Nico to kiss him.

"I love it. Thank you so much Nico." I whispered. Nico kissed my cheek again.

"Welcome hot stuff." I laughed a little. Nico walked over to a little cart that had some food on it and grabbed two slices of pizza, one for me and one for him.

"Look at us, dressed all fancy while eating pizza. " I joked with a mouthful of pizza. Nico rolled his eyes at me but smiled.

"You're such a dork Leo."

"I'm your dork though." I said with a smirk. Nico had one slice of pizza, but I had two, and soon we were just sitting talking about absolutely nothing important.

I hadn't realized that there was music playing until Nico asked me to dance with him.

"Nico I can't dance." I whinned. Nico pulled me out of my chair and, seeing how he is shorter than me, put his head on my shoulder and wrapped his arms around my neck. I put my hands on his hips and started to slightly sway from side to side. I kissed the top of his head occassionally as we danced.

In that moment, while I was dancing with Nico, I realized that I need him in my life in order for me to live.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N So how was that chapter? Finally made a happy chapter for once haha. Anywho bye!