"Carter gave two options. For your brother to leave, once and for all, and to never return or..." He trailed off "Or Jason to do so?" I finished for him.

"Winner!" He exclaimed before laughing aloud.

"Well... in order to protect his princess little miss Isabella Montano, Jason left. What we thought was that it was for good. His pain was to be away from you and that was exactly what Carter wanted. What we all wanted actually" He continued.

"But then... a little birdy told us that lover boy had been sending his girl some flowers, on your birthday? On your anniversary? I'm pretty sure there was some other gay shit" He shook his head.

Who even used a sexuality as an insult anymore? This guy, that's who.

"Danial, please tell your friend to leave me alone." I turned to Danial, tears at the brim of my eyes as Danial simply looked down at the ground, cowered.

Jason left me to protect me? He left to ensure I had my family with me? And all this time I just thought he had left because he had enough. I was such an idiot.

I should never have trusted Danial.

"No honey, you ain't getting out of this so easily," he paused before looking at Danial.

"Grab her" He said, my eyes widened as I began to take steps back "Bro just-" as Danial tried to argue, Jacob simply pushed his shirt a little up exposing the knife he had stashed in the waistband of his pants which only terrified me more.

"No... Danial please-" Danial grabbed my arm yanking me towards him before holding my hands behind my back and clasping his hand over my mouth. Tears streamed down my cheeks as I tried to call for help but it was no use.

"Now... we are instructed to show Jason a little, first warning kinda shit. We're warning him to never, ever attempt to contact you, or any one of his retarded boys, again." He said, his eyes were so dark and filled with pure evil it terrified me.

As I struggled to get free he inches closer to me, he smirked looking at me from head to toe, he bought his hands up, placing them on my bare waist, slowly moving them upwards to the point where he was beginning to even roll my top up. I closed my eyes wanting nothing more to just wake up from his nightmare of a dream but it was reality. This was happening. And I was completely helpless.

Somehow, I plucked up the courage to look him in the eye, raising my knee up and hitting him hard in his crotch, he doubled over in pain, Danial grip loosened on me as he was shocked I had even had the ability to do something like to his 'partner in crime' giving me enough energy to push past him.

But I didn't get far, I felt a sharp pain of something cutting against my leg, more so by my ankle causing me to fall to the ground. Mud from the grass scraped against my jeans and shirt as I crawled away feeling my legs being pulled back making whatever it was that had scraped my leg, feel ten times worse.

"Not so fast" he laughed. I felt his heavy weight on me, he was literally sitting on me, pushing down on my torso as he pinned my struggling arms down to the ground. My vision was blurry because of the tears which were escaping my eyes like a literal waterfall.

"Please, stop!" I begged and begged but it was no use, he was way stronger than me and plus, he was literally on top of me. I had nothing.

"If you cont cut this shit out I swear I'll slit your throat-" I opened my eyes, feeling the weight was now lifted of me. I wanted to get up and run away but the pain in my leg stopped me from doing so. I sat up, using my eyebrows to sit up and see three guys.

As my vision cleared I recognised the faces.

It was Ryan, Khalil and Brandon. They were fighting Danial and Jacob who were now both of on the ground. Before I got the chance to say or do anything I felt people from behind me helping me up,

I looked up to see the girls as well as Zak. That was when I broke down.

Tears escaped my eyes, streaming down my face as I buried my face in to Sally's neck, or maybe it was Ana or maybe Aria or maybe even Zak, I was so unsure but I didn't care. They were my best friends and they gave me the comfort I needed.

Ignoring the pain in my leg, I wanted nothing more but to get to my room and lock myself away.

This was supposed to be the night where I actually had fun. With my best friends. I was supposed to make up with Danial and have some kind of closure with Ryan.

But it was the complete opposite.

It was a nightmare inside of a dream.