Chapter-Up's and down's

Start from the beginning

"Well you do look sexy in it but your right that's  why i washed your clothes you wore when i found you..he said standing up taking up our empty plates."I will put your clothes on the bed..so when you get out of the shower you can put them on so we can go. he said putting the dishes in the sink.

"Okay thank you Blake i really appreciated.i said meaning it he has done so much for me and for that i will always be grateful for having him.i got up and walked to the room to get ready.

After i got ready we got in Blake's Audi and headed to the mall which was probably a bad idea considering he is my teacher and it is Saturday and teenagers go to the mall on Saturday..

"What are you thinking about?Blake asked me as he stopped at a red light.

"How going to the mall is an bad idea.

"How is going to the mall a bad idea?he asked 

"Well teenagers go to the mall on Saturdays and some of them kids go to my school and on top of that your my teacher and we can't be seen together..i will already be in deep when my pregnancy start showing..i said which now i am just thinking about. What am i going to do? what would my teacher say when they find out i'm pregnant.

"Well yes me being your teacher and you the student and hanging out together can be a problem but me being your boyfriend and baby daddy really don't give a shit! he said smiling at me.

"Yes it does you could go to jail..

"How could i go to jail our age differences doesn't matter your 18 and i am 21 so what!

"your being very unreasonable..i told him crossing my arms.

"How?

"Your thinking like my boyfriend extend of an adult.

"I'm sorry if i don't care what people think..

"And what does that mean..

"It means...'' why do you care it shouldn't matter what others think..

"It doesn't! '' i was just watching your butt..but never mind if you want this baby to be born in jail..that fine Mr. i don't care what other's think cause i am Mr invisible.

"What Mr invisible? i never once said i was invisible,i just said you shouldn't care what other's think that's all..he said gripping the steering wheel obviously mad.

"Oh excuse me count Dracula..i said smiling 

"What the hell..'' i am no count Dracula..he said through clench teeth

"Fine Edward Cullen..i said he turned and at me as if i lost my mind and that was it i started laughing...and after a few seconds he started laughing..

"Fine Ebony if you don't want to go to the mall then where do you want to go?he said passing the mall.

"Um i don't know i haven't really looked around i just usually go to school then home and the mall?

"Well don't forget the club..he said smiling at me 

I  rolled my eyes and folded my arms and looked out of the widow)"Whatever..for your info that was the first time i ever been to the club..i said looking at him.

"Well i stand corrected so how about we go to a boutique or something..

"Me go to a boutique mm..let  me think... i said putting a figure on my lips like i was thinking)"Um no.i said looking at him.

"Why not?he said frowning

"Cause the boutique are very expensive down here and two do i look like a boutique kind of  girl?i asked