What the hell is wrong with me? besides being beat  and mistreated by my family and being pregnant by a vampire and your teacher..maybe it's the vampire pregnancy maybe i should tell him about my dreams.

I  threw the hand towel down on the counter and walked out of the bathroom and into the bedroom,my stomach growled as i smell the food i ran my hand through my hair and walked out of the bedroom and into the huge living room and into the kitchen. 

Where he stood with his back turned shirtless and dark blue silk pajamas god he has an amazing body..i watched as the muscles in his body moved with his movements..i had an feeling he knew i was watching him but he never turned around so i spoke first.

"Something smells really good. i said walking toward the black bar stool pushed up to the black marble counter tops.

He turned around and smiled at me-"Well i thought you might  be hungry.he said lending over the counter to kiss me on the lips with his soft pink lips i put my hand around his neck to pull him closer, right when i was getting into it he ended it.

I open my eyes to look only to look into Blake smiling blue eyes.-"And yes i am hungry..i said

"True...he said chuckling

(I laughed)-"Well i wonder who fault that was! i said with an arched eyebrow-

He stopped smiling and looked at me with an frown "I'm sorry about that. he said  then turned around and finish cooking.

"What do you mean?i asked feeling a little hurt that he regretted

"I didn't mean it like that..i meant that i was sorry that  i ruin your life.i could he meant what he said 

''I know Blake but my life was already ruin way before this happen..i said pointing at my stomach he nodded

I watched him as he finished cooking breakfast i watch quietly as he put the food on the empty two white plates on the counter, which looked and smell wonderful...pancakes,Bacon,grits and and a bowel of strawberries and a glass of orange juice.

I felt my mouth watering and soon i would be jumping across the counter and throw the food down my throat  if i don't eat soon.

"Here you go my dear.he said as he put the food in front of me

"Thanks..i said smiling taking the fork and dug in. i looked at him as he grabbed a plate to and sat down in the stool beside me,i frown as i ate if he was an vampire wasn't vampire supposed to drink blood,sleep in coffins  and walked in the sunlight  at least that what the movies and books said but he doesn't sleep in a coffin but he does drink blood but he can walk in the sunlight..

 I looked at him eat from out of the corner of my eye  he looked like any other man except he was hotter than any i have ever seen.

"See something you like? he asked smiling at me.

"Um..i was just thinking..i said feeling my cheeks grow hot and i knew i was blushing.

He chuckled under his breath-"What were thinking about?

"I was thinking how can you eat human food and you are an vampire?i asked

"It's really complicated

"How so? i asked  

"I don't know i have always been able to eat human food when others of my kind  can not.he said shrugging his shoulders.

"Your right that is really complicated, so where are we going shopping today?

"We are going to the mall...

"Okay so what am i supposed to wear to the mall? no offense i love this nightgown and it very comfortable but i think i should put on some clothes..