50 |Training with my mate

I hope you enjoy this!!!!!!
Book 1 is getting closer to an end!!!
Don't forge to vote and comment down your thoughts!!!!
They make my sad days...

(Listen to Nightwish – Ghost Love Score)

The queen has decided that the coronation is in two weeks. Two more weeks before I become more serious than ever.

Since I came back to the castle, all I’ve done is practice with Caleb my magic skills. I have been doing concentration sessions and improving on balancing my emotions. Luke has been there to support me as well.

I sighed deeply, hoping to find that opportunity to shift again into one of his kind. It was painful, but worth it, now that I knew how to change back, there would be no problem.
“Hello, love,” Luke’s arms snaked around my waist, his nose sniffed my neck and he growled lowly. I smiled and opened my eyes as I felt the sparks from his touch. I still didn’t get dressed, I was at the window, watching the sunrise.

“Come on love,” Luke pecked me cheek as he walked towards the closet, “we need to move, practice session with me today.” He went in and his voice became echo from inside.

“What?” I asked, turning around, but he was out of sight. I walked towards the closet as he was buttoning his jeans. I didn’t mind him this way too much anymore, but hey, he still got to me.

Focus!

“Just, you and me?” I asked, still not sure if I could do this. He looked up and smirked, he walked closer to me, shirtless. He caressed my cheek, “yes, why? Scared?” He was mocking me. I cleared my throat and walked past him to my cabinet.

“Of course not.” Lie. Hell, I was not going to concentrate. Back at his pack, I would do horrible when I practiced with him, hell he would even tease me.

Knowing him, he wouldn’t go easy on me, but he would try to be careful to not hurt me, but hell, he always missed. Either, on purpose, or just to avoid injuries.

I have to admit that as much as I tried to avoid hurting him, he would always end up with a few scrapes and bruises; even though they heal fast thanks to his alpha blood.

I put on an asparagus-green, long-sleeve blouse with an open cut for the elbows as well as a pair of black jeans and white converse. I sighed, Luke had already left a minute ago, but I was still nervous. I didn’t like using my magic with him but he always insisted, saying that he didn’t know what it was like and he had to know how to confront those people.