29| Missing Him

Hello everyone!

New episode!

I am finally free from school.

Winter break is here and i hope to enjoy my free time.

I hope to updates much as possible, so stay tuned.

Do not forget to comment and vote!

"I'm not sorry." I said after a long while of silence. He was mad, don't know if towards her or me. I know I caused a scene, but I was not going to apologize about punching a slut, I was only sorry for causing a scene for him.

He looked at me with an apologetic look, confusing me, and sighed. He stood up from the chair in front of the bed where I was lying. He laid down on his elbow beside me and with his other hand traced the bruise on my jaw. His jaw tightened and pulled me in a hug without saying anything. I sighed and hugged him back, inhaling his refreshing scent.

"I'm sorry, she will learn her place." He mumbled, hi voice muffled in my neck. I didn't say anything, I just wanted to enjoy his company.

"Don't go." I whispered, while caressing his silky hair. He chuckled and pushed himself away to look at my pouty face, smiling.

"I have to go back. I'm helping Logan with some documents." He apologized, making my hope die.

"Can't his Beta help him instead?" I asked, but he only shook his head.

"Actually," he paused and looked down at me, "tomorrow Logan and I will be leaving, we have to make a treaty with a different pack. We'll be back in two days."

I immediately sat up and gasped at his news, "What?! What am I going to do for two days?!" I panicked, two days without him is too much.

"Don't worry, Ysabelle will be with you." He was kind of calm for my liking. His eyes looked sad, but he was calm. I sighed in defeat and hugged him again, burying my face in his chest.

"Blair told me you did a good job training today." I scoffed at his comment.

"She's too demanding. I wish you would train me instead." I tried to convince him, but I knew he was busy with his brother.

"Love, I would love to train you," his voice was deeper and huskier than a minute ago. I knew what he was thinking about, making me smirk to myself.

"But anyways, I'll train harder while you're gone." I said, determination in my voice. He chuckled, "that's my girl."

I must have fallen asleep, when I opened my eyes he was gone

I must have fallen asleep, when I opened my eyes he was gone. I sighed and stood up. I went to the gym, it was in the basement; which was well equipped, so I spent the evening there. I was not hungry, but I sure was thirsty. I opened the fridge and took out a bottle of water.

I contemplated the gym as I drank water and my mind became blank for a second there, I was bored. These two days were going to be long, too long for my liking.