Loop Eight

Emerald Secret
Ein x Zane

Zane's pov

Everything has gone the same as the original timeline, as I call it. Right now I'm in the cage that Ein put me in. I hear sounds from the tunnel to my left, which turns out to be two wolves and Ein, holding two forever potions? What? Ein walks up to my cage, looking me in the eye and says, "Finally I have you, your beautiful black hair and shining blue eye. I've watched you since high school, saw you change from the hurt emo to the bad gang leader. I loved you, yet you never talked to me, deciding that werewolf business was not your business. But it will be! These potions have two affects, one will make you love me, and the other will make you forget about Aphmau and the others. You will only remember loving me and being part of our pack, with the only people you remember being your family. The last potion I'm currently making will make you a werewolf." Ein says to me, voice changing pitches and tones. My eye widened through out his whole speech, this was different! Ein then threw the potions on me, blacking out I could only hear Ein's laughter.

No one's pov
Garroth and the gang were back outside after the storm had calmed, looking for Zane. Garroth was looking around when he spotted blue and black, "Guys, I think I found Zane!" They quickly followed the blur, falling into an open area with a cabin in the center. "What? Why is this cabin here?" Aphmau asked. "I don't know, but maybe Zane ran here to hide from his kidnapper and stay out of the storm!" Garroth said. They all then walked up to the door, Aaron at the front. They walked in, looking around the cozy room before they saw the kind of creepy pictures of Zane from high school with little wolf ears and tail drawn on. "What the?" Lucinda says, voicing everyone's thoughts. They then hear steps coming down the stairs. Turning, they see Zane wearing a weird outfit (Aphmau's outfit, but royal blue), but he also has an emerald green eye instead of sky blue and light gray wolf ears with black spots. "Zane, what happened!? Why do you look like that? Why are you wearing that outfit?" Aphmau asked, panicking as to why Zane seemed so different. Zane turns his head to her, tilting his head sideways in confusion, then turns to Garroth. "Do you talk about me to your friends, Big Brother?" Zane asks. "W-what? Zane, it's me, Aphmau." Aphmau says, confused and hurt at her best friend seeming to forget her. "Well, I guess I can let it go, seeing as I am your brother and they most likely asked about your family." Zane says, walking into the living room and sitting down on the couch. "You all could stay a bit, wait until my husband comes home." "HUSBAND?!" They all shout in sync. Then some sounds come from the kitchen, Zane looks over to the door and says, "Ein honey! Come in, my brother has visited along with some of his friends." The gang looked on in shock as Ein walked through the door, hugging Zane and glaring at them over Zane's shoulder.