Loop Two

Love~Love Paradise
Fem Zane

Fem Zane will be called Zanna

Zanna's POV

I was sitting under a umbrella on the beach. This timeline is pretty interesting, I went through high school like usual, expect without the worship of the Shadow Knights. I'm also a girl in this loop, which is not bad to say. I was just sitting until someone I have not seen for a long time fell on me. "Sorry miss! I was playing frisbee with my friends and was too focused on the frisbee." My brother says to me, not knowing who I was. I don't blame him, I chose a different path and did not move to mystreet. I'm also wearing something he would never expect me to wear. I was wearing a black one piece bathing suit with a strap that loops around my neck and had the sides cut out in ovals and sunglasses. I'm not wearing my mask, I haven't worn one after high school. Lucinda runs up to us and says to Garroth, "Be more careful Garroth! You could hurt someone like that! I'm sorry about that miss...", Lucinda cuts herself off as she recognizes me. "Oh my Irene! You're Ice Diamond!". "Who?" Garroth asks, looking at me. "She is a model, Garroth! Like a super famous one, and you ran into her!" Lucinda practically yells at Garroth, who looks a little panicked. "Oh! I am so sorry Miss Diamond! Please forgive me." Garroth pleads to me. Garroth looks like he was going more, but before he could the rest of the gang minus Travis and Laurance, guess they did not come in this loop. "Guys, what is taking so long?" Katelyn asks, a little irritated. "Isn't it obvious? They were apologizing to this sweet babe right here." Dante says, winking at me. Garroth, Lucinda, and Kawaii-chan all look panicked, as if they were expecting me to shout "SECURITY!" like in the movies. "Dante-kun, that is Ice Diamond, a model!" Kawaii-chan shouts, practically having a panic attack. As soon as she said that everyone starts panicking, all of them trying to apologize, I stop them by rising my hand in a "hold up" motion. "I'm used to him falling on me, he has done it many times by not paying attention." "HUH!?!?" They all shout at the same time, with gaping mouths. "Isn't that right," I pause to raise my sunglasses onto my head, "Big Brother?" They all crash down to the ground, unconscious from shock.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After they all wake up, we go to the house where they are staying. "Zanna?" Garroth asks, hesitant. "Yes Garroth, it's me." I say, trying to ignore Dante who keeps poking my head, seeing if I was real. Lucinda slaps his hand away after the fifth poke, shouting "That's rude!". Dante scrambles away from her, fearing for his life. Everyone is sitting around is silence, sometimes looking at me, but quickly turning away. I guess they're still in shock. Kawaii-chan then comes down the steps carrying a few magazines. "Kawaii-chan brought these with her in case she got bored, take a look." She then hands one to everyone, excluding me. As everyone looks at the covers, the first thing they realize is that I am on every cover wearing different outfits. Unfortunately for me, Dante got one that had me wearing more tight clothing, which causes him to start flipping through the magazine. Garroth looks a little mad as he is flipping through the magazine. "So, you go around the world, to wear clothes?" He asks, in a slow voice. "Yup." Is all I say playing flappy chicken on my phone. "Did you take a shoot in just your underwear?" He asks, gripping the table. The girls look at him immediately, a little shocked and mad. "Garroth! You don't just ask that!" Aphmau says, with a red face. "No, but I am here for a swimsuit photo shoot in about thirty minutes, then for the rest of my stay I'm free." I say, interrupting the fight that might have broken out. "When does that issue come out?" Dante asks, speaking before thinking. All the girls growl and start to move towards him, Garroth included. "I'll meet up with you guys later. I have a photo shoot to go to." I say, lazily waving my hand as I walk out the door to the studio. All I hear as I walk away are punching noises and Dante's screams.