+35+

Balloons POV

Suitcase had turned around and hit him in the nose. The crowd suddenly tried to split up the fight. Nickel had stumbled back, and Baseball caught him from under the armpits and braced to hold him back in case he tried to retaliate.

Suitcase swung him a few more times, but he was out of reach. I ran over to her while she was spitting random, anger-filled curses, "Suitcase, stop!" I grabbed her arm, while Leafy grabbed her other shoulder. She clenched her teeth, trying to calm down. I looked for Nickel, and saw Baseball taking him out of the cafeteria forcefully. He had a bloodstained napkin on his face. I felt suddenly guilty.

"C-come on, let's go get you calmed down." Leafy said, and walked her out of the crowded cafeteria. There were a few desks outside some of the classrooms, so she set her down in one of those. I followed them, and sat against the wall.

stupid stupid stupid-

"Suitcase.." Leafy looks confused and shocked.

"I'm so done with him. I feel so... controlled!" She said angrily, yet quietly.

"I-it's ok, Suitcase, i-its not your fault. I-I should've never.. told you how I felt.. back then." I sighed, "I'm so stupid"

"I should've never trusted him again.." she muttered.

"...again?"

"I knew Nickel in elementary school. He moved. He was a bit of a liar, but he was much more upfront about how he felt." She sighed, "I was put in a group project with him this one time, it was a train wreck."

"Oh, well we should probably go to class soon. We should forget this ever happened" Leafy laughed a bit.

"O-ok.." she got up and looked at me, "a-and forget what I said before the whole fight thing.."

"O-ok?..." I tried to remember what it was, I was still a bit shaken from the beating I got, covering my bruised cheek slightly.

"We should probably go.." Leafy started to walk down the hall with Suitcase to their class. I stood in the hallway for a moment.

When I get home..

It might be time to go..