Life

It's hard to be at peace in this world. It's hard to be careless when there is a lot of things to care for. A lot of people to care for. The point of living in total has its map, and we have to know how to read it in order to get to our destination. Comprehending what we go through every day of our lives is another concept.  We hurt and get hurt. We love and be loved. We try to make others happy while sometimes in the process we make ourselves miserable. What is love if we can destroy it so easily? What is life if we can lose it in one snap?
Then we argue, everything falls apart. We make up, then everything will be pulled back into place. This cycle will never change. It's hard to compete in world of billions.
Where do we start? We need to think that we always have to start with ourselves in a way. Crawling our way out of every situation.
Try to survive a cruel world where we as human beings destroys daily. Then we wonder why things has to be the way they are. Why we destroy to fix? Why everything is a mess? But, of course we can't see that we are the ones that are making things impossible to believe. We say we can make the change but it never changes. But, there is a hope. Somewhere between all the mess the world is helping itself out of the chaos. Until then we wait to be placed where we deserve to be.

-🍷💭