Chapter 47

MINNIE'S P.O.V.

Next morning, after classes, I met Edward who desperately wanted to go meet Rosy. I hate cancelling such cute plans but i had no choice. I took another off from library cause I'm sure Aiden can work things out alone. It's not like much people visit libraries these days. I grabbed a couple of things I needed and changed into a warm pair of clothes so i don't freeze outside. I was a chilly drive to Louis's apartment.

"Hey! Open the darn door, it's cold outside." I bammed the wooden furnace.

"Coming." Zayn replied. The door opened a minute later.

"Uh. That was atleast faster than a snail." I remarked.

"Get in Girlfriend, I was busy taking out some suitcases." He kissed me immediately and was I not intimidated? Alas! boyfriend.

I exchanged hugs with Lou and we started packing boxes, and in between, Louis kept telling us all the knock knock jokes he learnt from Harry.

In the evening, I went out to my first official dinner date with Zayn and it went just as perfectly as I imagined. I danced with a terrible dancer and had to bear with his lame jokes but most importantly, I was with the person I love.

He dropped me home and we hugged goodnights, little did i know it was gonna be a long night. I walked to my apartment, and opened the door. My hands searched for the light switch in the dark and suddenly, I heard the door shut behind.
Must have been the wind.

My fingers trailed over the switchboard and a hand suddenly grabbed me. I wished to scream but my mouth was covered with a cloth. It smelled suffocating and within a few moment, I went unconscious.
...................

"Zayn!" I flinched as he splashed a glass of icy water on me and woke up with a jerk. My eyes didn't open a while and my entire body felt in pain. I pulled an arm up but couldn't do so cause it hurted. I looked around with my narrowed lids and blurred vision. My hands were tied to the poles of the bed and so were my legs. I could see a figure sitting on the chair, with a cigarette in his mouth but my vision was still blur to know who he was.

"Who are you and why are you doing this to me?" The chair squeaked as he came closer and blew the smoke of his cigarette right over my face making me choke. He grabbed a jaw and twisted my head to face him as my eyes clenched tightly in defense.

"Look at me you fool. You know exactly who am i." I mustered up the courage to look up at his spitting mouth. My eyes opened slightly as my vision cleared and his face started to became familiar every time I blinked. He fetched me a glass of water and I turned my face away.

"I'm not here to take your shitty attitude, you wanna drink it, good. In case of a no, fuck yourself." He threw the glass against the wall and joined his rocking chair again. I blinked five more times until I could see my vision clear cut. My eyes trailed the clock which showed 1 A.M and my hands continuously stinged at ever bit of the pain the ropes were causing them. I finally looked up to that man as he blew a cloud of smoke. It took seconds for it to clear before I saw his face and that left me breathless. It was STEFAN. How is this even possible? What have I done to him.

"Stefan?" I screamed which barely came out as a whisper.

"Your vision cleared a bit too early for the amount of drug I'd given you. I'll make sure your next doze is stronger." He smirked.

"Stefan! Let me go. What have I done to you?" I spoke and the tears never stopped. He scooted closer as his mouth stood an inch away from mine and I could smell his cigarette too easily. I felt nauseated. He banged his hand against the wall behind me.