Chapter 42

"Ahhh, liar. You're bad at lying, specially to me. I want truth." He pulled me closer, our chests inches apart. I could feel my heartbeat going inzayn.

Zayn! How do you do it always? And why do you? even when you know I cannot resist it. You're so beautifully cruel. I love you boy. I will always. Though I know I may never have you.

"Speak up." He whispered and i shivered under his cold touch.

"Zayn.." I cringed.

"Oh yeah? Wanna try me? Go on. I won't take anything else than truth." Guess, its time. I can't run away anymore. He tried to twist my decision and I knew there was no way I could hide now. I had to tell him for he will do anything to make me tell him the truth.

"Leave me first. I'll tell you the truth." He ungriped me instantly as I walked over the dresser.

"Where you going?"

"Be back in 2 minutes, I'm taking your t-shirt okay?" He replied with a humming sound.

I dunno how terrible is it going to be when Zayn will confront me, but its high time. That guy will never settle for anything else than truth. He will compel me for truth in the worse ways if I don't tell him now, so it's better that I mumble it all on my own. I slid down a white t-shirt of his which smells of cherry vodka, his favourite. I walked out to sit beside him.

"Truth? by the way that t-shirt looks great on you." I nodded, placing my hands with my palms facing the mattress.

"See it yourself." I said quietly. He slowly turned the hand and a teardrop fell on my wrist. Another somewhere above my wrist which was almost covered with lines. Lines way to dark and light. some straight some slant. Some broad some narrow. Yes. Those marks wete what I wore sleeves for.

"Shhhh. Don't cry. There's nothing to cry about. Zayn, stop." I said and as he looked at me with this bloodshot eyes.

"Why?" I wiped his tears.

"Zayn, it was past. It was. I'll just go and change." I spoke.

"Shh. Keep wearing it." He hugged me tighter than ever.

"Promise me? no matter what happens. You won't do it. You just wont again. I love you and I don't want to loose you." Zayn I love you too. I could feel my eyes watering.

"Stop you cry baby! You should not make a girl cry. Get up" I snorted playfully.

"I'm sorry but you deserve it, you made cry too." He smirked.

"Fine. I'm tired, I wanna sleep." I groaned.

"Okay. Lay down." He said and I laid my head in his lap. Our hand intertwined while his other hand continued to caress my head and within minutes, I fell asleep.

Next morning when I woke up I found him sleeping on the right corner of the bed and me laying across his chest, our hands still intertwined, and his face purely innocent.

And this was something I could not describe. This was the best moment till now. This is what I want everyday till I die. I want this guy soo badly and yet I know I can never have him.

I planted a kiss on his forehead, swiftly unwinding our hands as he pulled me up to him again.

"Zayn?"

"Just a reminder! You're still in my t-shirt." He smiled.

"Oh I almost forgot." I admitted.

"Its ok. Go and change or your mom will eat us up." He laughed and I nodded while heading to the dresser. Minutes later, when I was out, Zayn had already settled his hairs and looked completely freshened-up. Though I know he hasn't even bathed, but this guy would still look the same hot. We shooted smiles at each other before he wrapped me into a hug and whispered  'I love you'. We walked through the concrete which seemed to have been left bare for like years. No sounds no voices around.