CHAPTER 22

"Its me...Minnie.."

"Fuck! I don't wanna talk to you or anyone else, please for god's sake spare Me. Leave me alone." He shouts.

"Harry please! Just a few minutes please listen to me, I promise I won't disturb you again." I lean against the wall as he agrees to talk.

Harry : say!

Me : Why ain't you answering anyone's calls? What's wrong? Why did you go to England? Is everything okay?....*I burst with all my questions*

Harry : Cause I fuckin wanna stay alone. I don't need fake friends and their fake care. As simple as fuck.

Me : Harry! They genuinely care for you. if they didn't, they wouldn't have even tried calling you.

Harry : I know how much of a freakin care. Anyways! Get to the point. Is it all you wanted to talk about?

Me : NO!

Harry : then?

Me : what happened that night? Between you and Zayn? And what sort of argument got heated between you two that you flew off the continent?

Harry : That's confidential. Better if you don't interfere.

Me : Harry I need to know! Zayn's my friend too. And what about Louis? And Cassie? They are fuckin hell worried for you. Louis is dying to hear your voice, he's praying every second for you, just wondering if you're okay or not? and you fuckin call this all fake styles.? I knew you were a moron still, this much of an idiot that you cannot see their friendship beyond your ego? Harry get alive. Tell me what fuckin happened that night. And dare you call them fake. It's you who is a fake entity not them. You are the one who doesn't know what friendship, love, respect, etc is. Lol these words don't even exist in your dictionary right? After what you did, I'm still here having a conversation with you, that's a big deal. And you, you are arguing instead of being sorry! Hatss off styles.

Harry : ......*he stays shut! Damn somebody tell him, silence makes me more insane*

Me : now speak up! What happened? Truth hit you like a storm? Or you are still blinded? Don't you dare ignore me now.

Harry : I..I just dunno what to say. First I'm sorry for that night. I really am, i really wished to apologize but i had to leave for England so... but you have to admit that you overreacted, it was not even a proper smooch.

Me : Yayaya. Nor like I believe you. I'm not interested to talk about it anymore, just next time keep in mind if it was your mom or your sis In my place being forced in a kiss. Now Tell me what happened that night?

Harry : I'm sorry once again, but what happened between us is not for the world to know, I can't tell you anything.

Me : okay fine! Nor like I'm Gunna force you anymore. I just want you to get your shit straight with Zayn okay? He's acting weird since a few days and we can't take it. So get your asses straight with Malik, Mr. Styles. As soon as possible.

Harry : We'll sort it out. Don't worry. Things will be okay with time.

Me : Really Harry? Are You seriously Hazz Edward? I mean you just started acting wiser after moving to England. Anyways, from tomorrow, atleast pick up boo bear's calls, and dare you call any of them fake, cause its you who I feel is pretending not them. Huh? being sorry, I dont believe you can ever be.

Harry : ok. I really mean it this time.

Me : whatever. Do pick up their calls and let me know if you need any help regarding Zayn.

Harry : sure.

Me : when are you coming back?

Harry : I dunno, whenever I feel like. A week or two. I'll see.