CHAPTER 38

ANOTHER LETTER?!?

I instantly look for someone who might have rung the bell, alas! There's no one. I pick it up and go back inside.  I seat myself comfortably on couch and open the letter.

'I knew it, you wouldn't care take my letter seriously. But lest I told you, this was your last happy day, get yourself buckled up for the worst ones. Don't worry, those glass pieces were just to make you understand that I am hell not in a mood for pranking and nevertheless for the fact, they won't kill you and i know that nobody knows that as much as you do. They used to be our favorite toys. Wish you might get me now. Bye.
Dxxx '

What the hell is happening? Why does this person wants to harm me? What have I done to him? Why is he sending me threatening letters? Why would someone promise to make my life a hell? How does he knows about glass pieces and what ever I did with them? and who is he or she? Should I tell someone? But who would believe these letters? Oh chuck it. He won't kill me.

I fold it again and keep both the letters together, and that black rose too in a wooden box and keep that in my cupboard at somewhere back. Who could this 'D' be? I start to note down the names of the people who know about me. D as their initials.

Diana, Drisel, Dexter, Daniel, Dora, Dustin, Demitra, Denny, Daisy, Damon.

Okay! people who know about me and my glass pieces stuff out of these are..

Diana, Daniel, Denny, Damon.

So I got 4 suspects, but I haven't even talked to them in like..forever. They all are from Texas and I got over with them long back. Diana, Denny and Daniel were with me 5 years back. And Damon 4 years. But now I don't even know if they exist or not then why would any of them want to torture me like this. As far as I remember I've done nothing to them. I don't see a fucking reason to why would any if them play me like a toy this harsh. And even if they wished to, why wouldn't they just tell me that straight, its not so fair enough to play games like that. Hide behind a wall and back stab? Back stabbings have never been better. I so am not gunna leave this guy.

I fall asleep on couch itself. Next morning, I wake up with someone ringing my door bell and the very first thing that I wish is, it shouldn't be another letter. I sigh in relief when the door opens showing Louis, Cassie and Zayn, ofcourse. I give them a bright morning smile as they greet me and walk in. They seat themselves on couch and so do I.

"So what brought you here?" I ask them.

"Well we know you girls take too much of time to get ready and as you know we're going out today, treat from Zayn, so we're here to get your ass dressed up for tonight." Louis winks.

"At 11:30 am? You think I'm gunna take the whole day to get ready? That's really rude of you." I roll my eyes at him as others chuckle.

"Hehe. Well not really, I was hungry and I wanted you to cook me a carrot pie. You cook them the best." Louis start buttering and Zayn joins in.

"Well. Thankyou for flattering me but I ain't gunna cook today." I reply.

"Why?" Louis groans.

"I can't stand for long. It still hurts." I tell him, pointing at my injured foot from last night.

"Woah! How did you got hurt? Does it pains much?" Zayn asks, his eyes full of concern.

"Glass pieces pierced through my skin but it happened last night so its kinda okay now, I would just need one more dressing." I reply with a smile and he mimics me. "I'll do the dressing then." He offers and I nod as he walks away.