CHAPTER 39

MINNIE'S P.O.V...

I wake up in a place I've never seen before, with a terrible terrible headache, that's certainly planning my death. Zayn is sleeping on my side, Shirtless! ♡♡♡ he's soo hot man, I can't help but stare at his inked skin and I'm in his jacket. I'm blushing. Wait? What's wrong with me? Why am I being such a pervert, he's not mine. Anyways, Where are we? And why's my head pounding this hard? How did I get here? All I remember is, dancing with Zayn and then it's all blank. I shake Zayn and he wakes up with a jerk, his face stands in front of mine and our lips an inch apart, that makes me nervous.

"Good morning drunk!" He remarks, pushing his hairs at the back, placing his chin on my shoulder.

"You're the one who drinks." I comment rudely.

"Obviously but you were drunk last night." He laughs as he looks at my horrified face. He explains everything and my mind starts to gather the things in place. Waiter. Drinks. Stupidities. Puking. Whining. Playing. Snow. Dying. Etcetera.

"I'm sorry." I tell him and he tells me that it wasn't my fault. My head starts pounding harder and I tell him that I need my medicines. He offers a lemonade, but I know it won't work, I need my dose.

"Where's my sling?" I ask, while placing my head between my hands and he gives me a confused look. "Dare you tell me you lost it."

"No! I think I left it back at club." He speaks and helps me up.

"Take me there! Right now." He nods and looks for his keys. I walk out and he gets the car. We get in and he drives away from the farmhouse and within 20 minutes, we reach our destination. My headache has been bit in control since then, though it still exists.

We walk in the club, its almost empty, just a few people and staff. We move to where we left the stuff last night and, I'm glad it's there. I empty the whole sling on the couch to find my dose. I ask Zayn to get me glass of water and he leaves. By the time I'm putting the stuff back, my eyes lock at my leather jacket and a paper attached to it. I take the paper and unfold the curves. My eyes lock at the beautifully scribbled text and the last initial. D. He knew I was here last night. Holy mary.

'So how was your second experience of getting drunk? Liked it? Ahh..why to even doubt that. You spent a night with your friend's boyfriend, what a slut you are. But may be that's something you've always been. Into separating the lovers and being that whore...'

I read the letter and tears streamed down my face, I was vulnerable. I haven't cheated my friend. None. I haven't made out with Zayn. I can't even think of it. I'm not separating anyone. I didn't. I love Zayn, but I didn't...I have been drunk before too but only Damon knew about it.

*flashback*
Damon : You sure babe? You're already too drunk. I don't think you should..
Me : Damon gimme one last, I swear or I'll kiss you.
Damon : fine! I don't want a drunk to get her hands over a doe.
Me : oh you're no less of a sinner, than I am. Whatever our souls are made up of, yours and mine are the same.
Damon : bahhh! You should really stop reading books, you cheeky bimbo. Get up now.
-He picked me up on his shoulder and I yelled like idiots as he threw me on my bed.
*flashback over*

I knew I was breaking down, words and memories have left me shattered and I had no strength to read it any further, this couldn't get any worse. Damon.. It was the only name that struck my head but he-he couldn't do it.. Read further. I dont want to but I have to.

"Who are you? why the hell are you doing this to me?"I screamed, which came out barely as a whisper. It was barred by the thick curtains around. I forced myself to continue reading.