35

"Hey, Jake could you bring me to my spot again?" "Sure, right now?" He asked and I nodded my head in the motions of yes. "Okay, let's go. I just gotta grab my keys and we can head out." He said. Je grabbed his key and we got into his truck. He drove me to my spot and dropped me off. I went and sat in the spot where the grass was patted down from me sitting at all the time. Then I got a text from Daniel.

Ocean Eyes: Hey Sapphire! How are you today?

Me: Good, how about you?

Ocean Eyes: Good also. Do you wanna hang out today?

Me: Yeah, sure I am at the same spot as yesterday.

Ocean Eyes: Okay, see you soon!

I waited for Daniel to show up. After about 10 minutes he showed up. "Hey Sapphire!" He said walking towards me and I waved hi back to him. "So, what's up?" He asked. "Nothing much. Oooo, wait to you wanna see something?" "Sure, what is it?" I lifted th back end of my shirt to let him see the tattoo. "You got a tattoo?!" He said. I smiled at him. "What does it say?" He asked looking close at it. It was covered by plastic. "You gotta take the chance right in front of you." "Song lyrics from our song Never Know?" He said so happily. "Yeah, those lyrics really spoke to me." "Sweet! Do you have anymore?" I showed him of the Daisy tattoo on my upper left thigh. "Who is Daisy?" "A story for another time." "Okay!" I showed him the final tattoo of the rose on my left forearm. "A story for another time?" He asked and I nodded yes. "I really love them!" He told me. "Thanks Ocean Eyes."