I Forgive You

Beyonce's Pov 

I looked in jays eyes i can see that he was real serious about what he said and would do anything to make it up to me. I couldn't find the right words to say i didn't want it to seem like i was happy about it even though i was. I wanted to be cool about his apology even though i couldn't i wanted to hop on Jay and hug on him and kiss him.

" Jay you dont know how much i want to beat your ass right now. Why would you do that to me , i came to you to tell you how i feel because i know i dont open up and you do that shit to me really. After i left i sat in my car and i broke down, i realized after we stopped talking i do love you. & it hurts me so much that you do this shit to me " I said as i was trying to stop myself from crying " I know Bey and im so sorry for that and i love you so much its just that i make stupid choices. Bey you dont understand what you do to me, your the reason i wake up every day your like my sun and my moon. I think about  you all the time your the only person that stay on my mind. Bey i need you " As he started saying that he was started to cry " Bey please forgive me im so sorry " I walked to him slowly as he was crying i was face to face with him. I wiped his tears away and i lifted his face up and i kissed him on the lips " I forgive you but promise you will never do it again " I said looking him in his eyes " I will never do it again in a million years i promise you " and we hugged.We walked away with his arm around me. I went into my office and he went into his and i started getting to work on my second solo ablum. 

7 hours later s in

I look at my phone and it is 7 im tired out but im happy. Me and Jay are back on good terms and im happy about that because i missed him. I love me some Usher and all but he doesn't fill that empty space that i need Jay does, but then again like Jay says he is forever macking. As i was walking out of the building i seen?Jay and he ran over to me yelling my name " BEY " He ran and picked me up " Uhmm can you put me down " I said laughing at him " Oh yea " I giggled " But yes " " I was wondering " As he was twisting his so called " Hair" . " Go on " " Do you want to go to dinner with me tonight" " Uhmmm No, I dont like you bicth " " Well Ok " He said with a sad face " I was joking of course i will go to dinner with you' Yayyy he said like a little girl " Jay i really worry about you " i said laughing " Ok i will pick you up at 9 " Ok see ya i said , He gave me a kiss on my cheek and i blushed. I got in my car and drove to my house. Usher wasn't there i guess he went back home which i dont mind at all. It will be better for me so he wont ask any questions like where are you going ? who are you going with ?. Anytyways i got in the shower. 

1 hour later 

I got out of the shower and i went to my closet to pick out my outfit >>>> Over There. After i put on my clothes i went to the bathroom to do my hair. I had drop curls in my hair. I went to my mirror and put on some light makeup and some clear lip gloss. It was already 8:45 and jay texted saying he would be here in 10 mins. So i just sat there and waited for him to come.

Jay's Pov 

Im on my way to Bey's house i cant wait to see her even though i just seen her a few hours ago. Im happy that she forgave me because i really do love her and i really am truly sorry that i hurt her the way i did and i will never do it ever again. I mean what i say my forever macking days are over for good. I pulled up to Bey's house and i knocked on the door and she came to the door i was speechless. She looked absolutely beautiful. " Jayyy " She said waving her hand in my face " Huh " " You ok ?" " Yea , I was just wow ! you look amazing " I said still speechless " Thank You , You looking good yourself " She said looking me up and down " I try " I said dusting off my shoulders. I grabbed her hand and we walked to the car hand and hand. I opened the door for her and she got in. God damn she sexy as shit i swear. I got in the drivers seat and started up the car up. We had small talk in the car we just talked about everything all the things i missed. We pulled up to River Cafe ( real resturant in brookyln ny) We walked in and i grabbed her hand and i can tell she was smiling which made me smile we walked  in we got seated and we looked at the Menu we started off with Appetizer we got the Pear Salad. We talked and just kept talking. 

" What you been up to Bey Honey ' " Your Werid' " Im not werid ' " You really are, where did you get Bey Honey , I can understand Honey Bey but really Bey Honey ' " Why you so hurtful ' I said putting my hands on my chest " Im sorry you can call me honey bey ' She said laughing " You still never answered my question' " I haven't been doing anything but working on my album' " Hows that going' "Pretty good , im just nervous about it i just hope people will like it ' " Im pretty sure your Beyhive will love it ' " Im pretty sure they will to ' She said laughing " Whats so funny ' I said confused " The way you said ' She said still laughing at me " Your laugh is so cute ' She started to blush after i said that and i found that cute to. The waiter came in with our food and we ate and had more small. As she was talking i was just looking at how beautiful she is and how good i would treat her. After we ate the Appetizer we ordered our food. Bey got the Lobster and so did i , i ordered a bottle of their finest wine they have and Bey just ordered a side glass of some water. As we waited i just looked in her eyes they are so beautiful they are like a hazel browish color which i find so cute. I really do think im really in love with her i swear i know these dudes out here say they love a girl even though they dont they just want to get in there pants but thats not me i really love her and i want her to be mine maybe on day she can be Mrs.Carter. As we talked waiting for our food to come. The food came and we ate and laughed and talked. I ordered us some dessert that we can share. I ordered us the Chocolate Brooklyn Bridge. I loved every moment i shared with her. After we finished our dessert i payed and we walked out. 

Bey's Pov

I had a good time tonight he made me laugh. He kept saying random things out loud. We got in the car and he held my hand i was smiling and just thinking what my life would be if i was Jay's girl he's a good guy but im scared he might fuck around with my heart. We pulled up to my house and Jay walked around to open the door for me and he reached out his hand to help me out the car i grabbed it and stepped out the car. He walked me to the door and i hugged him and gave him a kiss on the cheek and said i had fun tonight. I got my keys out of my purse and opened the door and i seen Usher and he seemed mad. " Hey Baby' I said smiling " Dont hey baby me where were you ' " I went to dinner ' " With who ' " Jay ' " When were you going to tell me that you were going to have dinner with him ' " You left so i thought you were just staying there and was going to come back tomorrow ' " Well thats not what tf i did ' " I can see that , calm down your yelling for nothing ' " Who the hell do you think you talking to ' " You ' I said taking off my shoes " No you not ' " Usher go sit down some where i dont have time for this ' He was face to face with me and he slapped me " You promised me you would never hit me again ' I said crying holding my face " Well your ass dont listen so i guess i have to beat you so you can listen ' He pulled my hair and started to throw me around. He throw me into the glass table. I blacked out and i dont remember anything that happened, i just woke up in Jay's bed. I was in pain and then i remembered every thing that happened me and usher got into a argument and he hit me and was pulling my hair and threw me into my glass table and started to kick. I guess Jay didn't pull off because he came rushing through the door attacking Usher. Usher was blacked out and Jay seen me over in the glass crying he picked me up and put me in his car and he took me here. I started crying again i guess Jay heard me because he came upstairs " You ok Bey ?' " No , im scared ' " I promise you that nothing will happen to you no more if im protecting you ' I started crying harder and he came and sat in bed with and just was holding me it felt so good and he smelled wonderful. " Its going to be ok ' " Can you just hold me ' " Yes ' He told me to get under the covers and so did he and he put his arm around me and just held me tight and was brushing my hair behind my ear and next thing you know i was sleep. I really do love Shawn Carter.

(A/N I KNOW I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN A WHILE BUT I HOPE YALL LIKE IT . THAT WAS A TWISTER WASN'T IT .. ANTYWAYS I MADE AN ASK.FM I WILL LEAVE THE LINK IN THE COMMENT BAR. I WILL MAKE A CONTEST EVERY WEEK AND THE PERSON WHO WINS WILL BE THE ONE THAT CHAPTER IS MADE FOR THEY CAN HELP AND COME UP WITH THE TITTLE. AND ARE ANY OF YALL GOING TO BEYONCE AND JAY-Z ON THE RUN I KNOW I DID AYYEEEE BUT SEE YA LOVE YALL <3 )