I Think Im In Love With My Best Friend { Part 1}

The Next Day.....

I woke up to light snores next to me and i was guessing it was Usher. But i was wrong i was way wrong. It was jay laying naked next to me. I move the covers and see that i was naked also. I got up and brushed my teeth. I just stayed naked i really didnt care at this point. I went down stairs and ate some honey nut cereal. I went back upstairs and looked out the window it was rainy outside. I felt big warm hands wrap around my naked body.

Bey: Good Morning

Jay: Good Morning Beautiful

Bey: Did you sleep good

Jay: Of course because i had you right in my arms and i put it down last night ;)

Bey: So your the reason for my soreness

Jay: Yea  baby, Daddy put in work * he said while smacking my ass*

Bey: Dont touch * i said pushing him away from me

Jay: Baby im sorry

Bey: No

Jay: Baby * he said getting close to me

Bey: Jay

Jay: Sexy * he was already face to face with me *

Bey: Can you move

Jay:Im Sorry * he kissed my neck and started to feel on breast*

Bey: Jay Stop * moaning softly *

Jay: But why , * he moved his hands down my body and onto my kitty kat and he started to rub my clit softly *

Bey: Jay * moan* Please * moan* Stop *moan* Im already sore * I moan real loud because he found my spot *

Jay: Than im just going to have to put you in the hospital

He pushed against the window and started to kiss me passionately and he licked my bottom lip for an entrance and i let him in our tongues were fighting . Jay won , he picked me up and put my legs over his shoulder and he had me against the window. He started to eat he felt so good.

Bey: Mhmm Jay * i moaned *

Jay: Mhmm * he contuined to lick but faster *

Bey: Fuck Jay * i put my hand on his head to guide him. I looks like he didnt need my help because he already found my spot . I knew that i was about to cum hard

Bey: JAYYYY!! * i grabbed onto the curtains *

Jay: Mhmmm Baby * he said in between licks*

Bey: IM BOUT TO CUM!!

I came all in his mouth and he licked it up , i had some on my inner thighs and he licked it up slow which sent chills through my body.

Bey: I forgive you * she said as jay was putting her back down*

Jay: I dont you are * pulling me closer to him*

Bey: Jay please im sorry * trying to run away but i trip over my shoe *

Jay: You okay baby * he said well picking me up and throwing me on the bed *

Bey: I would better if you would leave me alone

Jay: You know i cant do that

Bey: Why is that

Jay: I love you to fucking much to leave alone naked and did i tell you look real sexy with no clothes on * he said licking his big juicy lips *

Bey: I love you to but baby im already sore please dont do this to me

Jay: do what * pushing his big member in hard *