The Promise Ring

Beyonce's Pov

I woke and walked to the bathroom and looked in the mirror and remember what happened last night. I looked at my neck and seen that i had a hickey from Usher sucking on my neck , then i touched my lips from the kiss that Jay gave me. * Bey stop thinking about Jay , she said to herself* " Bey notice a ring on her finger so she immediately started to panic.

Bey: USHER

Usher: Yes

Bey: COME HERE NOW

Usher: * runs up the stairs* Whats rong * out of breath*

Bey: What is this * raises up her hand*

Usher: A ring

Bey: I told you i was not ready * pushes him out the way and goes to her bedroom* Damn , Usher we talked about this shit. And you say i dont listen

Usher: Its not what you think

Bey: Im pretty sure a few minutes ago you said it was a ring , THATS ON MY FINGER , DO YOU THINK IM DUMBi OR SOME SHIT * point to her ring*

Usher: If you would let me explain, Damn

Bey: Fine

Usher: It is not an engagement

Bey: Than what is it * sarcastic vocie *

Usher: Its a promise ring

Bey: * looks at the floor *

Usher: I know your sorry

Bey: * doesn't say anything but looks at the ground and starts to play with her fingers*

Usher: Its okay babe , i know you didnt mean to pop of like that *kisses her*

Bey: What is it suppose to mean

Usher: Well , I want it to show you how much i love you , how many times we fight that doesnt mean i stopped loving you , I want to protect yu will all my heart and body , i know you were not ready to be married so i decieded to go and buy yu the best "Promise Ring " I could find..... I LOVE YOU BEYONCE KNOWLES

Bey: * tears up* Usher i'm so sorry i didnt mean to go off on you . I love you 2 * I kiss him than i look into his eyes and kiss him again with more passion *

Beyonce's Pov
After Usher told me what he did i wanted to make love to him right than and there. So i sit on his lap without breaking the kiss i start to take off shirt than i stop kissing him than i looked in his eyes and told him that i love him , than i started kissing his neck & he grabbed my ass with both of his hand than he started moving towards my vagina , but i got interrupted by phone.

Bey: Baby stop i have to get my phone

Usher: No you dont you can sit right here and make love with your man "kisses her lips than sucks her neck "

Bey: " lets out a soft moan" but it could be important

Usher: This is important to "flips bey over & he is now on top of her"

Bey: Usher move "trying to push him off before he puts his fingers in her kitty kat "

Usher: Fine if i move will you come right back so we can finish what you start

Bey: I'll think about it

Usher : " bout to stick his finger in her kitty" Excuse me

Bey: I said yes , damn " she whispered"

Usher: That what i thought " moves so bey can get up & smacks her ass really hard "

Bey: OUCH!!! THAT HURT USHER " rubs her ass "

Usher: I can fix it for you "gets up "

Bey: NOPE , im good it doesnt hurt anymore " backs away"

Usher: You sure cuz i can make it feel real bettah " raises up his eyebrow "

Bey: " put thumb up " Yurpp im okayyy

Usher: Well ok im going downstairs to get some juice " walks real slow around bey"

Bey: Mkayyy " she said while trying to block her ass"

Usher : " kisses bey on the neck & yells" DAMN SHE SEXY !!!!

Bey: " laughing "

"Bey's Pov"
Usher is so stupid but he my baby , but my butt really does hurt " walks over to the mirror & she notices that she as a red mark on her ass & yells " AHHHHHHHH!!!!

Usher: * runs upstairs * WHAT? BABY WHATS WRONGS? DO I NEED TO FUCK A NIQQAH UP ?!

Bey: THE ONLY ASS THATS GETTIN BEAT UP ITS YOU

Usher: What i do " looks like tf i do now "

Bey: * points to her ass * My ass hurt & its as a red mark .

Usher: Baby i'm sorry " grabs her by her wasit "

Bey: * makes a pouty face * Dont touch me " pushs him away "

Usher: Baby i'm really really sorry . But i still love you

Bey: * looks at him & rolls her eyes *

Usher: & i know you love me to * walks to Bey *

Bey: Leave me alone & go get your juice " pushs him "

Usher: * makes a sad face & kisses bey on the cheek and walks back to the living room *

Bey: I know exactly what im gonna ... Im gonna give him the silent treatment * laughs to herself * Anyway i unlocked my phone i had 1 miss call from my mom 2 from my sister & 5 from Jay . What does he want from me now.... As soon as i was about to lock my phone Jay was calling I knew it was him cuz it had a pic of us wen we was at the Beach & his name in my fone was Best Friend with hearts & smiley faces , So i decided to answer his dumbazz.

* Phone Covo *

Bey: Hello

Jay: Ohh Beyy , You answered

Bey: No duhhhh , its my fone y would i not answer

Jay: Im sayin you answered my called

Bey: Oh well , What do you want

Jay: I wanted to take you to breakfast & tell you how sorry i am about yesterday

Bey: Jay i dont think thats a good idea

Jay: Please Bey Bey

" Bey's Thought "

I love when he calls me Bey Bey .... WAIT what am talking about i dont like Jay i love Ush * Bey got interrupted by Jay calling her name .

Bey: Huh ? What you say

Jay: I was saying please can i take you out all i need is an 1 hour Bey

Bey: * she was hesitate at first but she said sure * Fine

Jay: Okay , i'll come pick you up

Bey: NOOOOOO , I'll meet you some where

Jay: Okay * like tf just happen * Meet me by at the mall its next to Micheal Kors

Bey: Okay i see you in a hour or so

Jay: Bye Bey Bey

Bey: * smiles * Bye Jay

" Phone Covo Over "

" Jay's Thoughts "

I know she was smiling when i called her Bey Bey . I really love that girl man she helped me get off the streets. She was there when nobody else was , she was there when i needed a shoulder to cry on. I need her in my arms again.

Beyonce's Pov

I have no idea what im going to Ush . I guess i can say im going to the mall with Kel's & Michelle & Solo . I guess he would believe that .

With that Beyonce went to go take a shower and re-brush her teeth. She was wearing some white skinny jeans that fit all of her curves & she had a crop top shirt that said head b!tch. & her hair was curly ( Hair to the side >>>>)

Usher: Where you going

Bey: ........

Usher: Bey

Bey: .........

Usher: So Bey you mad at me now

Bey: Im going to the mall with Solo & Kelly & Michelle happy .

Usher: Okay , have fun baby ... i will miss you & love you

Bey: Bye

Usher: Love you 2

With that Beyonce got into her new car that she just brought well what Jay brought her for her birthday

* Bey & Jay went to this beautiful breakfast place and they started talking *

Jay: So how is everything Bey

Bey: "Not paying attention to him & messing with her ring "

Jay: So you guys getting married

Bey: No its just a promise ring he got me.