Chapter 56 (Pride: Crumbling Fortitude)

Start from the beginning

I felt my hands go numb... My strength failing... My vision fading...

I was a step away from death's door when a portal opened up and from it came...

Cracker: "Haaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!" 

...With a piercing roar, Azazel jumps forward and pulls the steel sword off of my chest... he throws a healing Item at me saving me from certain death and goes for the 2 remaining leaders...

Cracker: "Graaaaghhhh!!!"

...He slams his sword at DeVian...

DeVian: "Worm! What did you do to my siblings!"

Cracker: "They... have been put in their place! "

DeVian: "Urgh!!"

EnCodex: "ah! No!"

...Another wind up and Azazel smashed his sword unto DeVian's shoulder

DeVian: "Ugh! Aghhh!!"

...The sword cuts through his skin, muscle and bones... from the damage bursts forth blood,that spills to the floor...

EnCodex: "DeVian!"

...EnCodex ran towards them...

Cracker: "Tch.'

EnCodex: "Huh!? Agh!!"

...Azazel motioned his hand upwards and Spikes erupted from the ground piercing EnCodex through her chest.

DeVian: "EnCodex!!!'

Cracker: "Haha!"

DeVian: "You bastard! I'll kill you! I'll Kill you!!!!"

...swoosh...!

DeVian: "Agh!"

...In a swift motion... DeVian's head falls off to the ground and rolled towards me... The image before me, chilled me to the bone as if a cold breeze just brushed past me...

Cracker: "Neptunio... the Sword..."

Neptunio: "H-here..."

...I hand over the Sword of Rendering Light...

Cracker: "Ro, told me something interesting... Apparently you can revive someone with the two swords... They will receive power and they will no longer age..."

Neptunio: "Is that really possible?"

Cracker: "They did it themselves... They exposed themselves to the swords and gained the powers they have now... much like us... And even if we defeated these guys... they'll eventually be reborn again..."

Neptunio: "What are you suggesting?"

Cracker: "Let's use the swords to revive her."

Neptunio: "But, Azazel, they used the swords when they were alive, She's... dead, do you think it'll work?"

Cracker: "Who knows... Only one way to find out..."

...Azazel fused the two swords and summoned the BETA BLADE... the sword of creation and destruction...

He plunged the sword into the coffin... Light and shadow mingled from within and soon...

We received what we sought for...

EnCodex: "Stop right there!"

Cracker: "Ugh!?"

...EnCodex who should have been dead caught the Cracker by surprise... She reached out her hand and held the Cracker's head within her palm...