I nod my head.

Jungkook shrugs. Then he smiles. "Your right. It's better if we go. I don't want more guys to dance with you."

I smile at his little joke.

"Come on," he says while taking my hand in his and taking the lead. We exit the gym and walk out of the school.

• • •

Jungkook and I somehow ended up at McWanolds instead of going straight home.

We ate there and talked a lot, but it was mainly him talking with his mouth full. I happily listened to him, though I wasn't so happy with him spitting food everywhere. Even so, I never knew I could enjoy a moment like this at McWanolds so much. Just the two of us, skipping our lame prom and spending the starry sight with each other instead.

"You wanna go now?" Jungkook asks me.

I nod my head slightly and leave that to be my only reply. Jungkook nods in response to acknowledging my nod as he stands. I too stand. When Jungkook walks past me, he doesn't walk past me. Just as I turn and am about to walk to the counter to pay with him, his arm finds it's way around my waist and pulls me towards him. I am forced to walk directly by his side then, not that I'm complaining.

Together we walk to the counter.

"I'll wait outside." I move a bit t detach myself from his side. I'm not trying to get away from him, I just want to stand outside. I need to get fresh air anyways. Don't get me wrong, I love a good burger, but when the air is full of that greasiness, then I can't stand it.

"Ok," Jungkook says with his smooth velvety voice. Although his voice is calm, he seems a bit reluctant to let go of me. But when I slyly slide away from him, he doesn't protest.

I shoot him a smile before turning, not on my heels though, because I am wearing legitimate heels and I would probably fall. I make my way to the door and push it open. When the fresh air hits me I can't help but sigh in pleasure, at that and the beautiful moon shining right on me and the quiet city. I can't say it's a beautiful full moon, but it is a waning crescent, a beautiful one if I must say.

I glance back into the store, spotting Jungkook through the glass windows that allow me to see everything inside the fast-food restaurant.

Subconsciously, I smile at the sight of my amazing, kind and handsome boyfriend.

I can't help but giggle to myself a bit. I love not only how the word sounds when I say it, but when I say it to Jungkook, how that word applies to him.

My lips that were once curved upward now tug downward slightly. Seeing him with another girl is not big deal, after all, he came have friends who are girls, but seeing a girl evidently flirting with him brings you displeasure. It's not her fault, who wouldn't flirt with that handsome face of his, but even then, it didn't make you any happy to see it happen.

In response to her very straightforward flirting, Jungkook just gives her a small smile and says something in a very polite manner, the girl's flirty smile falters and she mutters something with her head down. Jungkook chuckles and shows off his bunny smile. Once again he says something and the girl nods her head. She smiles back at him, but instead of a flirty one, she has a polite one.

When Jungkook comes out, I ask him what happened. I know nothing went down between the two, but I'm a curious one.

"What happened?"

Jungkook doesn't look at me when he takes my hand and intertwined it with his. He doesn't even glance at me when he begins to walk done the sidewalk of the street. He answers. "Well, the girl at the counter wanted my number, but I was happy to inform her that there was a gorgeous woman waiting for me outside and somehow she was my girlfriend and always put up with my idiocy." He finally looks down at me with a huge grin.