VII

I open the door and greet the guest with a hug.

Holding his hand, I take him to the living room where everyone else is.

"This is my reason." I gesture to the the person standing next to me. "Reason, you already know who Maven is—" Maven scowls. "—so meet BTS!"

I say implying that the boy standing next to me is named "Reason".

"Oh! Hi!" Dexter waves at all the BTS boys. "I'm actually Dexter. It's nice to meet Calypso's friends."

Friends.

If by friends you mean dudes-who-Maven-randomly-brought-to-my-house-and-forced-me-to-eat-out-with, then yes, I can call them my friends.

BTS murmurs things and I can hear them say "hi" but very pathetically, not as enthusiastic as when they met me. One person doesn't say hi at all, he just sits with a blank look on his face. Although it's blank I can see some hit of anger on Jungkook's face. I don't know why but it just scares me. That intense look...do they have a rivalry I don't know about? Is Maven and Daniel involved too? Is that why they hate him? His that why BTS is not being as polite?

Questions swarm my mind as I do that thing where I have one thought and it leads to another, causing me to overthink things to the point where I get stressed.

"Maven?" Jin says and Maven stops glaring at Dexter and looks at Jin with friendly eyes instead of the death glare he was giving Dexter.

Jin glances at all the BTS boys and they share some sort of nod in understanding.

Why do I feel left out?

I want to nod secretive thing to my friends too.

Jin continues with his sentence. "Me and the boys are going to leave now."

On cue, all of the BTS boys get up and head out the door with Maven on their trail.

"Wait! Don't leave me with her and this weird little shit!" He says. "Oh no offence dude!" He yells to Dexter before he runs out the door and slams it shut.

"Damn, I can't promise I won't take offence, that hurt." He puts his hand on his heart and uses his finger to imitate a tear rolling down his cheek.

"Forget them." I nudge him and look up at the tall boy and his handsome features.

(Guys, I just wanted to put this here even though barely anyone reads this part but I just wanted to say that when I was typing this I was typing the word "features" and auto correct put "feathers" instead and I was dying with laughter because it was so funny. If you replace the word with the other then the sentence says... "I look up at the tall boy with his handsome feathers." HAHAHA!! It's just so funny I wanted to share it with you. It's okei if you don't find it funny it's just that it was funny in the moment...Lol...handsome feathers.)

My stomach grumbles and it interrupts the cute moment we had, staring into each other's eyes.

"Did you not eat breakfast?" He asks in a motherly tone.

"I kinda just woke up." I shrug sheepishly.

He gives me a mom look and shakes his head. "Now you know excess of everything is bad so you shouldn't sleep too much young lady." He bags me while waving a ding in my face.

I grab his finger and stop him, giggling. "Okay!"

"Do you want to eat out?" He asks.