2✨{He Saved Me}

Hana Pov
---------
Me: So...where are you all going to?

GOT7: school...

Me: Which school?

JB: The same school as you! We have the same uniform on :)

Me: oh..cool

We arrived at school i went straight to my locker but i heard so many girls screaming like "GOT7 OMG!!" "JBB!"
"YOUNGJAE!" "JACKSOOOOONN!!!" JINYOUNG" MARK"
"AHHH BAMBAM!!! "YUGYEOMIE OPPA" o my gawd

-Thinking: Kim Yugyeom?...he looks so familar...and that name...wait Didnt i have a brother with the exactly same name as his?! Oh god no..-

What i didnt notice til i snapped out and dropped my books and screamed stop..rose is there yet again bullying me

Rose: Hey stupid bitch im just letting you know that GOT7 wont be yours they are mine and only mine and youngjae especially ! Now wheres my homework i told you to do! *she screamed at my face-

Me: i-i forgot it at h-ho- *i get slapped and i fall down crying*

Rose: ugh! Your useless!! WHY DO YOU EVEN GO IN THIS SCHOOL U STUPID UGLYASS NERD?! HUH? ANSWER ME *she grabs my chin tightly making me look at her and she saw me sobbing which made her laugh* "CRY ! YEAH CRY LIKE THE STUPID BABY YOU ARE WHEN UR PARENTS DIED AND WHEN UR BROTHER LEFT YOU? YOU KNOW WHY THEY LEFT YOU ALL ALONE AT A STUPID HOUSE?! ITS BECAUSE THEY DONT LIKE A STUPID NERD LIKE YOU! JUST GET OUT OF THIS SC-"

?: Stop yelling like an idiot to my friend!! Just because your popular and queen aka slut / whore/ hoe doesnt mean you have to bully other people!! She isnt a nerd atleast shes smarter than you! You should be grateful you have your parents with you ! You are bullying people which causes them to go to depression then suicide and would you like that?!

Rose just frozed in place and people around us was looking at us shocked just like rose...

?: Answer Me! NOW!

Rose: Y-you cant tell me what to do!

?: and you cant just tell her what to do its her life dont even interfere in her life...if you had no parents how would you feel?! Sad?! Exactly how she is feeling! Alone and depressed!! Dont you know how it feels like to get bullied?! Stop putting your anger on everyone!!

Me: y-youngjae...

•••••••••••
To be continued...Sorry this is short