[23]

Reader's POV

3 years later

Today is my 6th-year anniversary with Yoongi, since the short period of time when we were "broken up" doesn't count. During that time, however, we discovered that we just couldn't not be together. Our love for each other was too strong to break us apart, no matter how much we forced the break-up. 

A year ago, we decided to find a place to live in together. We found a nice penthouse and moved in when BTS started their hiatus. Because of the band's temporary break, Yoongi and I had a lot of time to spend together. But he still writes music everyday because it's his passion. 

"Music is my passion, but you're my life." He told me once.

Bangtan had a comeback a few months ago, so Yoongi is a little busier than usual. He had to work today for the entire morning and afternoon, so I went to the store to buy ingredients because I want to make him a surprise dinner. I also bought him an expensive pair of headphones and a black hoodie. 

Now, the dinner is served, it's 8:01 pm, and I'm wearing a really nice dress but... he's not here yet.

He was supposed to be done with work by 7:00. 

It's ok, I tell myself. He's probably just caught in traffic or had to finish something up in his studio.

I call him to see how he's doing, but he doesn't reply. 

Fifteen minutes. 

Thirty more minutes, and he hasn't answered any of my calls or read any of my texts. 

I am starting to get a little worried, so I decide to call Hoseok.

"Hey, Y/N. What's up?" He greets me merrily.

"Hi, uhh do you know where Yoongi is? Is he still at work with you guys?"

"No, he left an hour ago. Why? Is he not with you?"

"...No."

"Has he called you or anything?" I can hear the concern in Hoseok's voice, which only makes me more worried. 

"No..."

"Ok, well I'll try to call him. I'll call you back as soon as I find out what's going on."

"Ok, thanks."

I hang up the call and run my hands through my hair. Even Yoongi's best friend doesn't know what's happening. What if he got into a car accident? What if he was kidnapped?? Or he might be with another girl...

No. I trust him too much to even think that he'd be cheating on me. 

My phone suddenly rings. I hurriedly pick up my phone from the table and answer Hoseok's call.

"Hey, Y/N uh..." Hoseok stammers. 

"Did you find him?"

"Yeah."

"Well...?"

"I saw him at the park. By the lake." 

"What was he doing there?" 

"He- uh, I think you should just find out for yourself. Talk to you later, Y/N." He immediately hangs up, leaving me speechless in confusion. 

I frown to myself, my mind spinning with thoughts. What would Yoongi be doing at the park so late at night? And why didn't he tell me where he was?

I push the negative thoughts from my mind and quickly go to my room to put on a coat since it's chilly outside. 

---