"Well for starters, she wore a stupid dress. She doesn't want me to make a move on her, or at least I thought, but she wears that dress. It was barely a dress! If she bent down...okay, I am not going to think about that," Dr Dufre laughs.

"Why did this dress anger you so much? You love the dresses short. Isn't your motto: the shorter the better?" He asks and I roll my eyes.

"Not on her. I should not be allowed to have those thoughts with her and that is probably the biggest problem. It is fucking impossible not to. She's sexy, but in an adorable, innocent way. You see, I want to get her clothes off, obviously, but in a slower way. Gentler?" I say and Dr Dufre grins.

Why did everybody seem to find this so amusing? And here I thought I would get some professional help after the disaster that was Marco and Camila.

"You have feelings for her. I won't say in exactly what way because you definitely do not know. And, I don't think I do," He says.

"Wow, a question you don't know the answer to," I say dryly.

"Well, now that we have addressed her atrocious dress, carry on," He prompts.

"It had actually been a pretty calm evening after that for the next few hours. Leon could actually hold a decent conversation. And, you're never too old for a few video games. So they drank and I killed their drunk asses easily.

"I suppose you could say I was having fun. Marco is really hilarious when he is inebriated. But it was all calm, no different to any guys night. It was actually pretty refreshing after everything that happened recently.

"And then she called. I was surprised when she did, I would have thought was having unbelievable fun as she finally had time away from me. But she sounded angry and I tried to play it cool. I didn't want her to know that I was actually worried.

"I can't explain it but I don't really like it when she is angry with me. It is the kind of tension that I am not particularly fond of. So I listened to her and then she brought up Lara and I could feel my heart rate speeding up.

"Not in a way that means my palms get sweaty when I am around her and I can't breathe. But it felt like I would not be able to fix this one and it scared me. She's become a constant in my life and I did not mean for that to happen."

It never should have happened. I never should have let her under my skin but now I can't seem to let her go. She creeped up on me and as much as I hate to admit it: I care about her.

I never thought I would tell her that she meant something to me. But I was stupid to think that we could live together and eventually get married without developing any sense of attachment to each other. I wouldn't say that I had feelings for her in that way but there was something there.

"I tried to keep the conversation going as Marco tried to track her down. Marco had just found a street address when she ended the call. It was not hard for me to figure out where she was, there was only one club on that street.

"When I got there...she was kissing somebody. It was the first time I truly felt betrayed by her. She is my fiance but she was kissing somebody else. And I knew that I had no right to be furious, after all Lara had told her about the two of us so she was doing that to get back at me," I say, with my eyes closed as I try to remember each feeling.

Lara had disobeyed one of the rules that I set out the night of the engagement party. She got there and convinced me that Violetta would never be able to give me the same thrill in bed that she did. And just like that we became friends with benefits.

"Why are you still seeing Lara?" Dr Dufre asks.

Because I am a man and I have needs? Because there is still a part of me that is fond of her? Because I want to get back at Violetta for being herself? Because I need to distract myself from my thoughts towards Violetta? Because I want to?